Clomid, Noladex or Aromasin and the difference between all of them and their purpose.

Watch me

Hello all!

I want to blast and cruise testosterone enanthate or cypionate, but I don't know what I would use between Clomid, Noladex or Aromasin while on cycle?

Could you all also explain to me what they all do and when you would use Clomid, Noladex or Aromasin in a scenario in which you would take them so I have an idea what there purpose are and expand my knowledge about those main 3 please.

Cheers.

Clomiphene and tamoxifen (Nolvadex) block your estrogen receptors and do not allow any contact with the body's own estrogen. The effect of estrogen is therefore almost completely eliminated.
Exemestane (Aromasin) inhibits the aromatase process. Aromatase is the process that converts some of the testosterone in the body to estrogen. This conversion process is inhibited by Exemestane.
If you now think about it for a moment, you come to the conclusion that if you want to continue to have some estrogen in your body, you should reach for an Exemestane or Arimidex.

Clomiphene and tamoxifen (Nolvadex) block your estrogen receptors and do not allow any contact with the body's own estrogen. The effect of estrogen is therefore almost completely eliminated.
Exemestane (Aromasin) inhibits the aromatase process. Aromatase is the process that converts some of the testosterone in the body to estrogen. This conversion process is inhibited by Exemestane.
If you now think about it for a moment, you come to the conclusion that if you want to continue to have some estrogen in your body, you should reach for an Exemestane or Arimidex.
Thank you for the response! I can only get my hands on Clomid, Noladex or Aromasin so what should I choose between those 3 if I plan on blasting and cruising and never coming off? I don't think I can get my hands on Exemestane or Arimidex.

I think you need to do some more reading based off of this thread and other threads. Do you know your natural T? Exemestane is aromasin....

How old are you OP?

I think you need to do some more reading based off of this thread and other threads. Do you know your natural T? Exemestane is aromasin....

How old are you OP?
I had blood works done on Wednesday and I'll be getting my results next Monday to see what my natural testosterone is at.

I've been doing months of research and everyone seems to say different things from one another, so it's confusing as that's why I'm asking these in a forum dedicated to anabolics as reddit and Quora all seem to say different things.

I think the reason a part of me is confused is because of my autism as I process information differently. I'm 19 btw

I'll give you an example of what I've read and weather or not this is correct I don't know 100%.

Clomid is used for PCT

Nolvadex will only counteract gyno but it doesn't actually reduce estrogen levels in the body

Aromasin basically reduces estrogen and kills some of it with the "suicidal inhibition"

Correct me if anything I said is wrong or not as I'm trying to learn all this stuff.

How old are you OP?
Yeah.

Like how did you come to the conclusion you want to blast and cruise? Specifically long ester test at that.

I suppose blasting and cruising and staying on trt I’ve never had a use for clomid.

How old are you OP?
Another thing I forgot to mention. Some people say to take aromasin while blasting your cycle start to finish and some people say to only use it if you start to get side effects.

Same with Nolvadex. Some people say use it start to finish so you don't develop gyno and some say only take it if your nipples become painful, sensitive etc?

See why I'm confused and baffled?

I had blood works done on Wednesday and I'll be getting my results next Monday to see what my natural testosterone is at.

I've been doing months of research and everyone seems to say different things from one another, so it's confusing as that's why I'm asking these in a forum dedicated to anabolics as reddit and Quora all seem to say different things.

I think the reason a part of me is confused is because of my autism as I process information differently. I'm 19 btw

I'll give you an example of what I've read and weather or not this is correct I don't know 100%.

Clomid is used for PCT

Nolvadex will only counteract gyno but it doesn't actually reduce estrogen levels in the body

Aromasin basically reduces estrogen and kills some of it with the "suicidal inhibition"

Correct me if anything I said is wrong or not as I'm trying to learn all this stuff.
I don’t think you need to touch gear. I was in my mid thirties and had trained naturally for over a decade before I touched a needle.

Your idea that you need to blast and cruise is wrong. Unless you’re literally on the verge of becoming a pro bodybuilder, and from your question we know that isn’t the case.

Work on your diet. Don’t worry about gear. You’ll get there.

Incorrect.

Clomiphene and Tamoxifen have mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist effects which differ between the two drugs and the specific tissues they have these effects in.

Exemestane is an irreversible suicidal inhibitor of the estrogen aromatase enzyme. It destroys the aromatase enzyme and the body must produce more to reestablish estrogen.

You will have more estrogenic effects using SERMs verse AIs assuming the AI was used at an effective dosage that yields practically zero circulating estrogen.

The issue with AIs is they are so effective at stopping estrogen synthesis that you can easily tank your estrogen levels to zero and this can cause a variety of issues.

Yeah.

Like how did you come to the conclusion you want to blast and cruise? Specifically long ester test at that.

I suppose blasting and cruising and staying on trt I’ve never had a use for clomid.
The reason I want to blast and cruise is because apparently it's more damaging to the body if you do a pct and plan on doing another cycle right after as you are just turning on and off your natural production like a switch vs blasting and cruising if you are going to do multiple cycles.

Someone said about using clomid during a blast which made no sense to me, so I thought I was missing something?

Also the stuff I'm trying to achieve is pretty unrealistic naturally as I'm trying to get like Ronnie coleman type of thing.

SERM = prevent estrogen from binding to the receptors
AI = prevent estrogen production from aromatization

SERM better for PCT as you will still have estrogen in your system circulating. With AI in PCT your aromatization would be so low that you would have almost non-detectable levels of E.

I use AIs when I have high amount of compounds which can aromatize, because you will still have E in your system because the total amount of compounds is so high that some are bound to convert. SERMs when there is low amount of gear in your system, and when none are likely to aromatize (like DHTs).

It is good to have both available and in your posession before starting any cycle. Feeling itchy nipples and see bitch tits forming in the mirror while waiting for 2 weeks for post to bring you your estrogen combat gear is not a good way to go. With extremely high amount of gear with high aromatization rates, I usually run both AI and SERM at the same time. Not at very high doses, but enough to see any side effects go away completely.

SERM = prevent estrogen from binding to the receptors
AI = prevent estrogen production from aromatization

SERM better for PCT as you will still have estrogen in your system circulating. With AI in PCT your aromatization would be so low that you would have almost non-detectable levels of E.

I use AIs when I have high amount of compounds which can aromatize, because you will still have E in your system because the total amount of compounds is so high that some are bound to convert. SERMs when there is low amount of gear in your system, and when none are likely to aromatize (like DHTs).

It is good to have both available and in your posession before starting any cycle. Feeling itchy nipples and see bitch tits forming in the mirror while waiting for 2 weeks for post to bring you your estrogen combat gear is not a good way to go. With extremely high amount of gear with high aromatization rates, I usually run both AI and SERM at the same time. Not at very high doses, but enough to see any side effects go away completely.
Thank you that makes a lot of sense to me now!

I'm only going to be running testosterone to start with so I'll get both aromasin and nolvadex so I have both when I blast and cruise and eventually start throwing in other compounds.

The reason I want to blast and cruise is because apparently it's more damaging to the body if you do a pct and plan on doing another cycle right after as you are just turning on and off your natural production like a switch vs blasting and cruising if you are going to do multiple cycles.

Someone said about using clomid during a blast which made no sense to me, so I thought I was missing something?

Also the stuff I'm trying to achieve is pretty unrealistic naturally as I'm trying to get like Ronnie coleman type of thing.
That’s an unrealistic goal. Pick a different one.
Ronnie went pro as a natural. Become a pro bodybuilder as a natural then worry about blasting and cruising.
Seriously dude. You shouldn’t be considering using gear.

There is nothing that says it's healthier or not. You wanna know what real evidence we have?

Golden era bodybuilders.

You are too young to be blasting gear. but either way. The wiki on r/steroids can answer most of your questions.

Men are still typically children until 25(at least mentally). I dont think you should be touching the shit yet.

Incorrect.

Clomiphene and Tamoxifen have mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist effects which differ between the two drugs and the specific tissues they have these effects in.

Exemestane is an irreversible suicidal inhibitor of the estrogen aromatase enzyme. It destroys the aromatase enzyme and the body must produce more to reestablish estrogen.

You will have more estrogenic effects using SERMs verse AIs assuming the AI was used at an effective dosage that yields practically zero circulating estrogen.

The issue with AIs is they are so effective at stopping estrogen synthesis that you can easily tank your estrogen levels to zero and this can cause a variety of issues.
Maybe my English is not that optimal, but I don't understand exactly what is wrong with my statement.
Clomiphene is a synthetic derivative of estrogen and is a mix of agonist (30%) and antagonist (70%). Tamoxifen is a pure estrogen receptor antagonist. The mode of action within a PCT is generally relatively similar from a user's perspective.

There is nothing that says it's healthier or not. You wanna know what real evidence we have?

Golden era bodybuilders.

You are too young to be blasting gear. but either way. The wiki on r/steroids can answer most of your questions.

Men are still typically children until 25(at least mentally). I dont think you should be touching the shit yet.
I got everything ready to start my first cycle. Just need to get needles, alcohol wipes etc.

Also how do I get sufficient permissions?

Attachments

• Picsart_23-02-11_20-33-39-399.jpg
    Picsart_23-02-11_20-33-39-399.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230211_204956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230211_204956_Chrome.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 41