Zro5696

So I’m an intermediate to advanced gear user and I’m wondering about if I need to take any kind of AI at all I got just about every one you can think of. But my cycle so far looks like this
Test E 500mg EW 2X 250mg Monday/Thursday
Mast E 400mg EW 2X 200mg Monday/Thursday
Anavar 50mg ED Weeks 1-6 (debating if I should go to week 5,6, or 7 with the Oxandrolone).
Stanozolol 50mg ED Weeks 6-12 to harden up.
Cardarine/GW 10mg ED
T3 75-100mcg ED
Helios 40mcg split into two separate ends of the belly.
This is where I would like a little help, I’m happy with my cycle choices so far but I have heard Primo is awesome for a Cut same with EQ. Would it be a good idea to add one of them or should I just stick to the gear I already got. I just know primo is fucking expensive and EQ means I’d have to run my cycle longer meaning I have to spend even more on test and mast so if anyone would be able to tell me if one of those two compounds would be a good addition let me know. Thanks I really appreciate it. Please no fuckery just advice.

There is barely a question in that wall of words but if you are asking if Primo or EQ is going "work" on a cut? Uhhh... yes?

Literally any of the standard AAS hormones will "work" because cutting has about 3% to do with which hormone you use and 97% about your diet. Would kind of assume that would be obvious to you given your intro...

If you are running Primo and Mast together though you are HIGHLY unlikely to need an AI, in fact you may well end up in crashed E2 territory.

There is barely a question in that wall of words but if you are asking if Primo or EQ is going "work" on a cut? Uhhh... yes?

Literally any of the standard AAS hormones will "work" because cutting has about 3% to do with which hormone you use and 97% about your diet. Would kind of assume that would be obvious to you given your intro...

If you are running Primo and Mast together though you are HIGHLY unlikely to need an AI, in fact you may well end up in crashed E2 territory.
Obviously they work dude, we know PEDs work that’s why we take them, the question wasn’t whether or not they do it was seeking on advice to which would be better on top of the listed compounds I’m already taking bro. Not once did I ask if they worked if you read the “wall of words” and not just a couple of things you’d better understand why I even posted this thread. Also I am not a beginner so you don’t need to sit here and tell me about diet bro I got it covered Ik how my body works and what to put in it and not to. Just here merely asking which compound would be MORE BENEFICIAL to the stack, not if they work.

Last edited:
Just here merely asking which compound would be MORE BENEFICIAL to the stack, not if they work.

Then your composition needs some work (this is also why you aren't getting a lot of replies by the way).
Not once did I ask if they worked if you read the “wall of words” and not just a couple of things you’d better understand why I even posted this thread.

Best of luck to you. Terribly sorry the free ice cream here is not the flavor you like.

I will be sure to earn my paycheck here by more carefully parsing these masterworks in the future.

Yea he’s just like a little gnat. Must think because he posts on here he’s some sore of weightlifting god or something. Sounds like 8==D problems.
"I'm an advanced gear user. Do I need an ai?"

Sorry but that doesn't scream advanced to me. What are you looking to get out of the EQ/primo? Kind of difficult to say which would be more beneficial if we don't know what you're looking to gain from them, but as an advanced gear user you should know that.

All I see is you complaining about costs. Maybe creatine would be a better option if money is tight? Especially since test is cheap as piss

"I'm an advanced gear user. Do I need an ai?"

Sorry but that doesn't scream advanced to me. What are you looking to get out of the EQ/primo? Kind of difficult to say which would be more beneficial if we don't know what you're looking to gain from them, but as an advanced gear user you should know that.

All I see is you complaining about costs. Maybe creatine would be a better option if money is tight? Especially since test is cheap as piss
Beginner, intermediate, advanced, is it not better to ask for advice when needed? You think because someone has knowledge on things like this they don’t need the insight of others with experience? Humble yourself kid. Looking to harden up what I gain btw increase vascularity. Shit like that.

No. You are already on enough to do what you need to do, an additional compound in the mix is not the answer rt now, it’s sort of a waste

No. You are already on enough to do what you need to do, an additional compound in the mix is not the answer rt now, it’s sort of a waste
Agree with this.

Personally, I would not run an oral for 12 weeks.

If you are going to do it primo or EQ, anyway, then, if I had the money, primo, if not, then EQ. With EQ you probably will not need any ai whatsoever. No recommendation on primo dose (haven't used it). EQ 600-900 weekly. Donate blood while on (twice, and double reds if available).

With all that gear you won't need to eat much and can do a metric shit ton of cardio without worrying too much about losing muscle mass, so long as your protein intake is high.

BUT I still agree with what Demondosage said, except to add that 12 weeks straight of orals, even switching from one to another, is too much.

OP, I think you are good to go with what you have laid out. You could always bump the mast to 600 and as far as needing an AI, you know you body best but you should be OK without.

My concern is how much T3 you are planning to smash. Have you gone that high before? Anything over 50mcg and I loose all vascularity.

@Zro5696 i just noticed your other thread with pics from Sunday. What are you trying to cut? You look fucking great already.
LOL! You could have asked in that thread.

Looking great, by the way.

LOL! You could have asked in that thread.

Looking great, by the way.

He created a new thread, Malf. Don't tell me how and where to post, jerk. :D (j/k)