Cycling off HGH for cellular health?

I run 5 iu a day for the past year and im able to work out every other day for 3 hours at a time. I cant imagine coming off, im also 50 yrs old.

I read this article too. Are there citations beyond the forum post?

I’m skeptical too until I see cited studies.

Can't have everything spoon fed. Feel free to do a search:

How would you guys dose 2 iu a day if your job had you doing 10 miles of cardio a day? I wanna work my way up to 4 iu a day slowly.

How would you guys dose 2 iu a day if your job had you doing 10 miles of cardio a day? I wanna work my way up to 4 iu a day slowly.

I think you answered your own question. You can probably start with 1 IU split AM/PM for a few days. See how you feel. Then 1.5 + 1 for a few days. Repeat until 2 + 2 unless you want to work up to single day dosing. Same process.

I think you answered your own question. You can probably start with 1 IU split AM/PM for a few days. See how you feel. Then 1.5 + 1 for a few days. Repeat until 2 + 2 unless you want to work up to single day dosing. Same process.
I was just wondering if I should take some pre cardio or all at night? Was leaning towards the am/pm split though.

I was just wondering if I should take some pre cardio or all at night? Was leaning towards the am/pm split though.
As long as your sleep tolerates it I would it 2iu at bed, ride that dose for a bit, then slowly add in iu in the am as well personally. I might even start lower than 2iu (I started at 1.4 and moved up). I didn’t like 2iu split as much as single dose, but 3iu and up my feels report is best split dose.

What’s gonna be most important is experimenting with different protocols and find what feels and works best for you. I found it fucked with my sleep if I take it too late so I try and keep my second dose before 2pm and do my first when I wake up. I’ve also found that IM feels better for me and gives me less sides. My girl has the exact opposite feels and only wants it SQ and does it before bed cause she sleeps like a rock. I wouldn’t get lost in the weeds trying to find the most optimal timing according to science, and rather find what works best for you.

don't you start reaping the true benefits of hgh at around 4 months? I thought this to be true , but everyone is different, am i wrong thinking this??
pretty sure thats just bullshit from the past when fake gh was more common so that people kept throwing their money away for months.

I like the AM/PM split. Some people report fatigue with AM dosing but I never experienced that. Same with sleep - no effect positive or negative on my sleep.

I just ordered my first few kits. Glad this popped up. Planning on 2ius an evening just in case I get the sleepy sides. If it goes well I’d like to do the am/pm split too.

Is the 5 days on / 2 days off logic out? Was that just bro science or was it a similar idea as having periods of time to let your body make some (on a smaller scale)?

Can’t remember where but I read something that said exogenous GH use isn’t as suppressive as people think. It said that natural production could resume in cases of moderate users. Every other study I see says otherwise though.

I’m guessing you guys feel fine when you take 1-2 months off?

Is the 5 days on / 2 days off logic out? Was that just bro science or was it a similar idea as having periods of time to let your body make some (on a smaller scale)?

5 on 2 off never made much sense to me other than to save money. Same for longer breaks.

There are studies on long-term testicular shut down after nuking your balls with high dose test blasts, but GH and some other drugs we use don't seem to work that way.

Like when people think that since daily dosing test is better, then daily dosing of all drugs including GLP1s is better. The same principles don't always apply.

I always assumed this was for a maximum effectiveness yet budget friendly approach.

I hadn’t even considered that. I’m not *too* concerned about price starting at a low dose. I can definitely see those 2 days off making a big difference for the folks hitting 8+ iu a day.

It was mainly appealing to me because after about 2 months I get really tired of ED pinning. But with the injector pens and everything we have now I’ll survive lol

I always assumed this was for a maximum effectiveness yet budget friendly approach.

^budget friendly, sure.

The old mantra, "as much as you can afford and tolerate."

No evidence these breaks improve overall efficacy or results. Just helps your wallet. Which is fine. But not maximum effectiveness.

I hadn’t even considered that. I’m not *too* concerned about price starting at a low dose. I can definitely see those 2 days off making a big difference for the folks hitting 8+ iu a day.

It was mainly appealing to me because after about 2 months I get really tired of ED pinning. But with the injector pens and everything we have now I’ll survive lol

I'm running 8 IU now and would not want to take 2 days off because it took me a while to get to this dose. I don't care to experiment to see if I'd need to re-adapt and/or adjust dose every week.

Tbh I really think it's a cost thing for most people which is understandable.

I'm running 8 IU now and would not want to take 2 days off because it took me a while to get to this dose. I don't care to experiment to see if I'd need to re-adapt and/or adjust dose every week.

Tbh I really think it's a cost thing for most people which is understandable.
I would echo this with the caveat *that if you experience uncomfortable sides (hands unbearable, waking up at night, shit like that) that a day or two off has resolved that for me without making me feel like I had to crawl back to dose. Consistent dosing just feels better to me, and I’ve come to believe personal feels mean more than basically anything else with gh. It seems more individual in feels reports than other hormones.

Can’t remember where but I read something that said exogenous GH use isn’t as suppressive as people think. It said that natural production could resume in cases of moderate users.
There are studies that Type-IIX posted somewhere here that showed shutdown was 3-6 days dose dependent with a return to full normalcy. I personally didn’t really notice much coming off it, but definitely noticed a whole bunch going back on it if that makes any sense.