cyx3 and diet, advice-honest advice!!

B-Irons

10+ Year Member
Gents, I have been on cyX3 for about 2 weeks. I am now upto about 4 tabs first thing in the morning. My first question is; Is that about right? My second question is, I am also on about 40mg of win e/d, but I am noticing a little bit of weight gain. I am not sure if this is related to my diet, i keep it pretty clean, or what.

Any advice? Thanks guys- Sweat More, Bleed Less!!!

Um youre doing clen, yohim and winny(40mgs:rolleyes:)? What could you possible think this is going to achieve?

Youre not going to get a lot of help here because we dont recommend worthless oral cycles.

Thanks for the somewhat constructive critisism, now any advice? Or am I way of the the farm? Thanks

Thanks for the somewhat constructive critisism, now any advice? Or am I way of the the farm? Thanks

WAY WAY OFF! Lets start from the beginning. You need to put up your stats, you training history and your goals.

Im guessing that sense you put together that thing you called a cycle you know very little about AAS and even less about PCT? Thats fine, youre at the right place to start your research and learn all about the magical chemicals that science has provided us!

WAY WAY OFF! Lets start from the beginning. You need to put up your stats, you training history and your goals.

Im guessing that sense you put together that thing you called a cycle you know very little about AAS and even less about PCT? Thats fine, youre at the right place to start your research and learn all about the magical chemicals that science has provided us!

Actually not new, but I have not ventured far off..so Here you go!!
Age 33
Height: 6'2
Weight 240

Cardio 15 min prior and upto 30 min after workouts. Keep my HR @ 60-65%. My diet is pretty much clean as of now, but since my wife is preggers, you how that goes. My experience with AAS has been alot of Winstrol Tabs (60mg peak) Clen and T3, This type of stack has worked for me in the past, and I love the outcome. I have never realy tried HGH, or any type of test. My goals are to be lean and fit., SHREDDED at about 220lbs

How do you plan on cycling the CXY3? Your taking 4 tabs and that is too much bro.

See below cycle suggestion:

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and then do a second run of SLIGHTLY higher doses then 2nd time.

so first run: 1/2- 1/2- 1- 1- 1.5- 1.5- 2- 2- 1.5- 1.5- 1- 1- 1/2- 1/2
second run: 1- 1- 1.5- 1.5- 2- 2- 2.5- 2.5- 2- 2- 1.5- 1.5- 1- 1- 1/2 (15 here to taper down of t3)

^^taken from HCM.

Actually not new, but I have not ventured far off..so Here you go!!
Age 33
Height: 6'2
Weight 240

Cardio 15 min prior and upto 30 min after workouts. Keep my HR @ 60-65%. My diet is pretty much clean as of now, but since my wife is preggers, you how that goes. My experience with AAS has been alot of Winstrol Tabs (60mg peak) Clen and T3, This type of stack has worked for me in the past, and I love the outcome. I have never realy tried HGH, or any type of test. My goals are to be lean and fit., SHREDDED at about 220lbs

If youre only trying to drop some body fat you should be able to do that with diet and training/cardio easy enough. Do you know what your body fat is at now?

Right now my body fat is at about 15%, I am not happy with that. I appreciate the info about the cyx3, I guess you could say I was going for the jackhammer effect instead of the chisse effect when it comes to loosing the weight I want. My plan is to get off the cyx3 for a bit-2 weeks, try and clean up this mess and spin the wheels back up. I have plenty of supps and AAS on the shelve to get a good thing going.

One thing I will say is that I spend alot of time on this forum (as much as i can) and the advice is always there and the guidence is never few and far between, thats great. And yea, I have lost well over 1K in money since trying to acquire my gear...so we shall see. Thanks for the input, any other advice will be written down like all the others