Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

I hate to say it, but after going through all that hard work, I bet more men see your body on here, than women will. Food for thought
Cool story bro
robert downey jr ok GIF

Yea was wondering what you changed up.
Offseason is basic. A decent dose of test, a smaller dose of another anabolic like deca, an oral on hand to break plateaus. A vial of tren for any truly stubborn plateaus. And a minimal but competent GH and slin protocol.

Show protocol is pretty complicated. Test, eq, primo, mast, tren, Anadrol, halo, winny, Var, gh, slin, clen, ECA, have all been in at some point. Nothing at large doses as I believe in the cocktail concept over large single doses and j like my injectable’s kept lower (we didn’t exceed 1500 mg total weekly mg for oils).

Ok. Just one more. Traveling today, still pushing hard today, tomorrow, and Thursday before weigh ins if needed. Final workouts will be hard contractions and big stretches in a giant set format with nothing anywhere near failure.

@Mac11wildcat any experience with Long R3 IGF-I? I was asked by another animal about this one and it spurred me to do some more research on it. I think I've got a fair handle on its practical use. Can you share any insight into its current use? I believe if you can get legit LR3, it is potently anabolic.

Back