Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

I

I’ve considered throwing in IGF next grow season for spot enhancement but am not convinced. We’ll see.
From everything I've read, the only thing that actually grows muscle, is not GH, nor even IGF-1, but rather, Mechano Growth Factor (MGF), which happens within the cell, in the muscle just trained, after the cascade of hormones from HGH to IGF-1 and so on. People tried to use MGF, or Peg MGF to replicate it, but you can't inject it to make it work, it has to come from within.

The ONLY time I was super impressed with IGF-1, is when I got it from Sciroxx, and it was $200 per MG, which I got 1mg for free because he fucked up my bulk order so badly. I did 20mcg a day and I filled up and looked insane. But at best, it was like a GDA, and all the supposed miracles that happen with IGF-1, are exaggerations if you ask me. And the whole thing about Increlex being 1000 trillion times more expensive, well, it is because you get a fuck ton of it per bottle.

I think GH is all you're gonna need to start the cascade you want to happen, instead of injecting it with exogenous MGF or IGF-1, both of which will have to come from research labs and probably suck, even though they don't work anyway. If you research all the interviews pros have done, barely any have used Increlex, due to it being hard to get, and those who have, just talk about sick pumps.

From everything I've read, the only thing that actually grows muscle, is not GH, nor even IGF-1, but rather, Mechano Growth Factor (MGF), which happens within the cell, in the muscle just trained, after the cascade of hormones from HGH to IGF-1 and so on. People tried to use MGF, or Peg MGF to replicate it, but you can't inject it to make it work, it has to come from within.

The ONLY time I was super impressed with IGF-1, is when I got it from Sciroxx, and it was $200 per MG, which I got 1mg for free because he fucked up my bulk order so badly. I did 20mcg a day and I filled up and looked insane. But at best, it was like a GDA, and all the supposed miracles that happen with IGF-1, are exaggerations if you ask me. And the whole thing about Increlex being 1000 trillion times more expensive, well, it is because you get a fuck ton of it per bottle.

I think GH is all you're gonna need to start the cascade you want to happen, instead of injecting it with exogenous MGF or IGF-1, both of which will have to come from research labs and probably suck, even though they don't work anyway. If you research all the interviews pros have done, barely any have used Increlex, due to it being hard to get, and those who have, just talk about sick pumps.
Frankly, your reading has been subpar. For those who can access legit LR3 IGF-I, it's actually a potent stimulator of myoblast proliferation & differentiation.

Lol @ reddit. Most of those subs are either shill city or just useless junk. You really have to go look for anything that's of substance there.

Lol @ reddit. Most of those subs are either shill city or just useless junk. You really have to go look for anything that's of substance there.
It may be Reddit, but the OP is sourcing studies on the matter. Everyone knows GH doesn't grow muscle tissue, if anything, it may cause hyperplasia, help burn fat via releasing fat acids, and will increase LBM via glycogen/water retention inside the muscle.

@falseprophet09 I could write a book on this subject. LR3 IGF-I indeed does not work via hypertrophic pathways. It's true, it does not cause hypertrophy. It functions to synthesize new myotubes via signaling pathways separate from hypertrophy (more akin to myogenesis). That was, in fact, the point of my last post. Anyhow, it is relevant for a guy like Mac11 who has likely reached the ceiling, or nearly reached the ceiling, in hypertrophy of his available pool of myofibers.

Well. Everyone here’s probably capable of figuring out who I am so unsure how I am going to operate moving forward. Either way, I hope this has all been informative and enlightening and not just coming off as a place for me to peacock.

I would be happy to answer any questions, short of divulging my coaches IP on my exact protocol, should anyone have specific questions.
Well, you have 100 men on here who's impressed by your body, and have gawked and eyeballed every inch of you. But no women.

Things that make you go..... hmmmmmmmmmm

Well. Everyone here’s probably capable of figuring out who I am so unsure how I am going to operate moving forward. Either way, I hope this has all been informative and enlightening and not just coming off as a place for me to peacock.

I would be happy to answer any questions, short of divulging my coaches IP on my exact protocol, should anyone have specific questions.
It has been very helpful - this thread helped guide me to a class and overall win and my highest bodyweight ever.

I hope this is not a good bye post - you give very valuable input here.

Congratulations on your pro card. That has to feel awesome, and I feel privileged to have been able to read along over the years and more than 100 pages.

@Mac11wildcat can you go a tad deeper into your training?

How many exercise are used for progressive Rest Pause? How you decide which ones are best?

I am already training low volume but it would be great to add also that progressive intensity technique.... Something like more volume..

@Mac11wildcat can you go a tad deeper into your training?

How many exercise are used for progressive Rest Pause? How you decide which ones are best?

I am already training low volume but it would be great to add also that progressive intensity technique.... Something like more volume..
Happy to. I’m actually making some changes today as far as planning and implementing them for a rebound. I’ll outline that and why and see what some knowledgeable people here have to say.

F
It has been very helpful - this thread helped guide me to a class and overall win and my highest bodyweight ever.

I hope this is not a good bye post - you give very valuable input here.

Congratulations on your pro card. That has to feel awesome, and I feel privileged to have been able to read along over the years and more than 100 pages.
God damn man. YES. Exactly what I wanna hear.

F

God damn man. YES. Exactly what I wanna hear.
Much respect for you and you sure came a long way since the beginning of this log. No doubt your log would be a good reference for others who want to get into this game.

Do you have plans for your pro debut?

Silly question but your water intake how much per day? Any other drinks or strictly water. Meals how much protein you try to consumer per sitting . Thx

Back