Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

192DBB5A-B283-4B99-BA0D-6F7B1CFCAFBA.jpeg

Think this’ll be the last photo update I send. Off social media as far as posting updates as well.

214.0 here. Likely 7 days of a hard push ahead to truly be something special conditioning wise.

No major changes, just no refeeds. See yall soon.

I have read it in a few places and I understand that it doesn't mean it is true but like I said, it is something I read.

Hope the link below works

This log still going strong nearly 6 years and is one the best long running ones. You've done quite well Mac...keep reaching for that brass ring!

View attachment 285440

Think this’ll be the last photo update I send. Off social media as far as posting updates as well.

214.0 here. Likely 7 days of a hard push ahead to truly be something special conditioning wise.

No major changes, just no refeeds. See yall soon.
Looking amazing already. Go big man! Can’t wait to see what a “hard” push adds to what you’ve achieved so far.

As a long time reader / fan who’s read the whole thing I know you’ve faced some real adversity and had to take breaks to address “life” and family issues after finally getting that pro card. Kudos to having your priorities straight and congrats on being able to get back after it and hitting what looks like a new high water mark for your physique. None of it easy to accomplish under any circumstances.

Thanks again for sharing your journey and experience with us. Your insight and perspective are very helpful to us mortals and recreational hobbyists.

Go get’em Mac.

2nd place in my pro debut. Not what we came for and judging had us thinking we won based on callouts and how hard they worked myself and another competitor in a final callout but is what it is.

not shutting it down yet, goal is still the O this year.

2nd place in my pro debut. Not what we came for and judging had us thinking we won based on callouts and how hard they worked myself and another competitor in a final callout but is what it is.

not shutting it down yet, goal is still the O this year.
Any log update on precontest gear plan?

Any log update on precontest gear plan?
We finished prep at:

*Gear*

Test prop: 400mg/week (Cut 8 days out)
Mast Prop - 450mg/week (Cut Monday before show)
Tren Ace - 225mg/week (Cut Monday before show)

Proviron - 25mg meal 1, 25mg pre workout
Winstrol - 25mg meal 1, 25mg pre workout
Halo - 10mg meal 1, 10mg pre

*GH* (Cut 7 days out)
8iu

You looked insane on stage man! Was following along on ig and definitely thought you two were going for 1-2, that was an unexpected twist

Congrats and not too shabby a showing for your IFBB debut show and while it was not what you hoped for it's a good start as IFBB is the next level.

Now you getting a game plan for your next one?