Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Looking crazy! Was halo just added? And did you guys add the winny and var in at the same time or did one come in a week before the other to track the look with each compound?

Looking crazy! Was halo just added? And did you guys add the winny and var in at the same time or did one come in a week before the other to track the look with each compound?
Var first, winny and prov later together. Halo in for 2 days now. Instantly harder and stronger in the gym. So much so I am destroyed today from how much I overperformed in pull day yesterday.

Var first, winny and prov later together. Halo in for 2 days now. Instantly harder and stronger in the gym. So much so I am destroyed today from how much I overperformed in pull day yesterday.
Hows your energy level after your workouts? You workout in morning or night? I believe you said after you get 3 meals in you lift. Are you productive the rest of the day or just rest?

Hows your energy level after your workouts? You workout in morning or night? I believe you said after you get 3 meals in you lift. Are you productive the rest of the day or just rest?
I train after meal 4. Energy is shit this deep in prep. Productivity at work is essentially what I can scrounge up to not make people send angry emails. After training, especially with the exertion halo affords, I’m toast. The wife is not happy with my lack of energy in the bedroom currently lol.

I train after meal 4. Energy is shit this deep in prep. Productivity at work is essentially what I can scrounge up to not make people send angry emails. After training, especially with the exertion halo affords, I’m toast. The wife is not happy with my lack of energy in the bedroom currently lol.
Wow, you’re still going in the bedroom at this point? 8 weeks out I was finished on that side of things no libido whatsoever

Wow, you’re still going in the bedroom at this point? 8 weeks out I was finished on that side of things no libido whatsoever
Yeah people don’t believe me when I say it’s typically every night lol. She actually wears me out.

But yeah, finally starting to fade. Lucky in that sense that I’m unaffected so long.

My mood/temperament is starting to give as well. My sons tantrums have me a hairs width from the ledge right now.

Yeah people don’t believe me when I say it’s typically every night lol. She actually wears me out.

But yeah, finally starting to fade. Lucky in that sense that I’m unaffected so long.

My mood/temperament is starting to give as well. My sons tantrums have me a hairs width from the ledge right now.
That’s very lucky. Being a seasoned competitor I’m sure it’s gotten better over the years? The second tren went in for me (my first prep), my good mood was gone and I just couldn’t stand my dog anymore lol

That’s very lucky. Being a seasoned competitor I’m sure it’s gotten better over the years? The second tren went in for me (my first prep), my good mood was gone and I just couldn’t stand my dog anymore lol
Indeed. I talk all the time about maturing as a competitor. Handling the fatigue and avoiding alienating others is a huge skill to develop if you’re truly gonna dig deep.

Looking great, Mac! Camp Jansen is crushing it this competition season. If I ever hop ship, I know where I’m going.

I assume GH is still in the mix? Generic? Dosage? Was slin utilized at all this prep?

Best of luck buddy!

Looking great, Mac! Camp Jansen is crushing it this competition season. If I ever hop ship, I know where I’m going.

I assume GH is still in the mix? Generic? Dosage? Was slin utilized at all this prep?

Best of luck buddy!
GH is in at 6iu, using Optis. Zero insulin. My coach isn’t a fan as much as I think it’s useful so we didn’t use it.

GH is in at 6iu, using Optis. Zero insulin. My coach isn’t a fan as much as I think it’s useful so we didn’t use it.
I just started Optis myself. Used them in the past with great success.

That’s interesting on the insulin front. I wonder if that’s your coaches approach across the board or if it’s a case by case basis like most things at the more advanced level. It’s been huge for Andrew Berry and I allowing my tall frame to finally start to fill out. I’m not sure it’s the best choice for every physique however and to say it’s being abused these days would be an understatement.

Whatever y’all are doing is working and you look “healthy” - a rarity these days and highly undervalued imo.

That’s interesting on the insulin front. I wonder if that’s your coaches approach across the board or if it’s a case by case basis like most things at the more advanced level. It’s been huge for Andrew Berry and I allowing my tall frame to finally start to fill out. I’m not sure it’s the best choice for every physique however and to say it’s being abused these days would be an understatement.

Although it's from 3 years back, you can hear him talking about this at 56 minute mark.

View: https://youtu.be/OEMZifXX3FY?si=9DVguqlacUzURj3u&t=3361

I just started Optis myself. Used them in the past with great success.

Whatever y’all are doing is working and you look “healthy” - a rarity these days and highly undervalued imo.
I take pride in the healthy look. My prep cycle is relatively light, doesn’t get heavy until all the orals are in. Skin stays looking good and my bloodwork is typically rebounding very fast.

I think it’s an overlooked aspect of the stage. You can tell who’s drugged to shit and/or cant handle what they’re taking.

I take pride in the healthy look. My prep cycle is relatively light, doesn’t get heavy until all the orals are in. Skin stays looking good and my bloodwork is typically rebounding very fast.

I think it’s an overlooked aspect of the stage. You can tell who’s drugged to shit and/or cant handle what they’re taking.
Agreed 100%. It’s all fun and games until you can’t sleep more than a few hours a night and everything goes to shit. This is something I wish I learned early. Sleep > any 1 PED
Oh, you said camp Jansen and thought it was him. Sorry.
All good man. There’s a number of coaches under that umbrella.

Agreed 100%. It’s all fun and games until you can’t sleep more than a few hours a night and everything goes to shit. This is something I wish I learned early. Sleep > any 1 PED
How much of a lack of sleep do you find unacceptable? In the off-season Id sleep 9-11 hours a day/night. At this point in my prep I’m sleeping 6-8. 7 average but 8 if I’m very lucky

How much of a lack of sleep do you find unacceptable? In the off-season Id sleep 9-11 hours a day/night. At this point in my prep I’m sleeping 6-8. 7 average but 8 if I’m very lucky
More than enough.

The only real answer is as much as it takes. That’s not the answer for recreational bodybuilding but if the goal is perfect conditioning at a high level then you do what it takes. The idea is to fight it off as long as possible.