Dallas McCarver Autopsy Report.

What you two need to worry about is making it to my 57 years alive. Think you will make it ? o_O I have my doubts ,it gets harder every year ....

What you two need to worry about is making it to my 57 years alive. Think you will make it ? o_O I have my doubts ,it gets harder every year ....
What you need to worry about is the fact you're so incompetent that you'll be working laborious jobs until the day you die.... Penny pinching and living off of Wal-Mart coupons is no life, if you ask me. Sorry that it didn't workout, OGH. Keep talking shit about the cycles that you couldn't even afford to run, anyway :rolleyes:

Your now eligible to wear light green golf pants now.
Up to your belly button
That plus the darkest, squarest driving sunglasses you can find

What you need to worry about is the fact you're so incompetent that you'll be working laborious jobs until the day you die.... Penny pinching and living off of Wal-Mart coupons is no life, if you ask me. Sorry that it didn't workout, OGH. Keep talking shit about the cycles that you couldn't even afford to run, anyway :rolleyes:

I love working hard you should try it some time...o_O

It looks like my original suspicion that AAS contributed to Dallas"s death is true .

Actually that to is difficult to prove in ANYONE who meets their maker at a ripe age of 26!

His autopsy is CW ADVANCED
cardiac disease, which in a 26 year old, is almost always the result of a genetic defect, as in HTN, familial hypercholesterolemia,
DM etc.

Finally while I suspect the “HEAVY” use of AAS and GH etc, was also a contributing factor, the most important point to be learned from Dallas and Rich’s deaths is the importance of LABS
(and someone qualified to guide and interpret the results) BEFORE, one embarks upon a path of running PEDs!

It’s a shame bc few folk on PED forums seem to grasp how the choices we make can end our lives in a New York minute.

Jim

Actually that to is difficult to prove in ANYONE who meets their maker at a ripe age of 26!

His autopsy is CW ADVANCED
cardiac disease, which in a 26 year old, is almost always the result of a genetic defect, as in HTN, familial hypercholesterolemia,
DM etc.

Finally while I suspect the use of AAS was also a contributing factor, the most important point to be learned from Dallas and Rich’s deaths is the importance of LABS
(and someone qualified to guide and interpret the results) BEFORE, one embarks upon a path of running PEDs!

It’s a shame bc few folk on PED forums seem to grasp how the choices we make can end our lives in a New York minute.

Jim

I know I feel bad doing this in some young guys name . But I’m entitled to my opinion here and still believe it .AAS contributed greatly.

I guess you two want me to wig out and go all apeshit on your asses , sorry I’m having a great week . Don’t need it . ;)

I don't want you to wig out. I simply would like for you to back up the assertions you're claiming are opinions with something concrete. Claiming something is your opinion doesn't remove the burden of proof from your shoulders.

Why would I worry about making it to "your 57 years alive"? I have zero concern for that. My time comes when it's time.

image-mccarver.jpg

1*URojwSDtD-_CK-W5_ptG8g@2x.jpeg

mands

So sad. But not surprised at the autopsy given his size and strength at such a young age. Dallas was a promising man on the scene. Heavy cycles + bad genetics I guess

@Dr JIM do you think this is accurate or a typo?

It's not a typo. The lab reported everything in ng/ml. His ratio was 130 to 1. WADA says you are on steroids at a ratio 5:1.

Yes, he had coronary artery disease but to say that this is just a case of bad genetics is like saying someone who smokes 5 packs a day and gets lung cancer had "bad genes".

Is anyone else seeing the reports on his test level? 550 ng/ml ? Yes, ng/ml
So, its stating his test was at 55,000ng/dl????? What??

Just saw this... Whoa.

What do you figure that comes out to in grams he was taking weekly? 7? 8?

@Dr JIM do you think this is accurate or a typo?

It's not a typo. The lab reported everything in ng/ml. His ratio was 130 to 1. WADA says you are on steroids at a ratio 5:1.

There's some confusion here between SERUM BLOOD testosterone levels and URINARY testosterone glucuronide levels.

Also, the T:E ratio is just a ratio. It's not a good way to determine how much testosterone someone is taking.

Is anyone else seeing the reports on his test level? 550 ng/ml ? Yes, ng/ml
So, its stating his test was at 55,000ng/dl????? What??
So... you're saying he was probably on something...?
Yeah i cant wrap my head around this. I just wanted to see what was said...i took my own blood labs and tried to plug the numbers in using HIS concentration level and it came out to about 18 grams of test.
Obviously that cant be right...

There's some confusion here between SERUM BLOOD testosterone levels and URINARY testosterone glucuronide levels.

Also, the T:E ratio is just a ratio. It's not a good way to determine how much testosterone someone is taking.

The lab report clearly stated that any ratio above 4:1 is indicative of steroid use per WADA. Look at the asterisk in the footnote. His was 130:1 or two orders of magnitude outside of normal.

How that correlates to dosage is anyone's guess. I would simply say A LOT.