DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Just 10 :3

I'm sorry to hear that my man. I know the HCG situation was due to short expiry dates, which I gave the go ahead on waiting for those packages in particular. If theres anything I can do, let me know. I'd be happy to give you some credit in return or extras.

As for the email girl giving you just a 15% - that is ballsy, I will admit, but of course, she's only working with the tools she has.

Hopefully you get your stuff quick though, and it'll go better next time. If its this singular moment out of all of them that you've seen a massive delay, its still a problem, but statistically you'll see its one in a hundred.

Again, super sorry on all that brotha.
I still have not got a reply to my question via text, pm or post. I was asked for my order Id the other day and sent it but still no reply.

I placed an order on the 25th of June. It just touched down today (July 8th). That’s 13 days from order to delivery, taking into consideration that the 4th of July is in the middle of there. That’s an exceptional turn around time, ordering international. Honestly, the fastest international order in my experience. My package must have blazed through customs. The prices are all legit, which is absolutely amazing. And all my items were present and accounted for. My overall experience with DashPCT was a straight 10. Thank you guys for the service you provide, your products, your prompt replies.

One thing I might add though. It does seem a little brazen to label the package “medicine”. Other vendors have labeled the package “cleaning supplies”. And my package was pretty fuckin crushed, but that’s not on you. And there was no real damage to anything inside. Just a couple broken blisters but the tablets were fine.

Now I know why you call yourself “Dash”.

I placed an order on the 25th of June. It just touched down today (July 8th). That’s 13 days from order to delivery, taking into consideration that the 4th of July is in the middle of there. That’s an exceptional turn around time, ordering international. Honestly, the fastest international order in my experience. My package must have blazed through customs. The prices are all legit, which is absolutely amazing. And all my items were present and accounted for. My overall experience with DashPCT was a straight 10. Thank you guys for the service you provide, your products, your prompt replies.

One thing I might add though. It does seem a little brazen to label the package “medicine”. Other vendors have labeled the package “cleaning supplies”. And my package was pretty fuckin crushed, but that’s not on you. And there was no real damage to anything inside. Just a couple broken blisters but the tablets were fine.

Now I know why you call yourself “Dash”.
The unfortunate problem is that this is all done the legal way through India, and therefore, no stepping on anyone shoes - so they're labeled as such. Before we were able to get away with labeling it as supplements, but as the globalists tighten regulations, we're running out of options.

Sorry about that package though man! I wonder if it was USPS themselves or the peeps in the India post.

Thank you for the review! Enjoy!

@dash …. dude what the hell is going on, you have more complaints in the last few months than you ever have !!! Get some help or go private or something. You were one of the best a year ago !!

Have placed a couple orders with dash. Menodac is bunk from my experience. Id stay away from that. Some other stuff I have received was fine. Very quick shipping.

Hey @DashPCT !
I just placed an order for some HCG, tamoxifen and aromasin but I put in the wrong address (Sleep deprived :( ). I sent the corrected address on your email and telegram. I hope you can get it updated :)

Hey @DashPCT !
I just placed an order for some HCG, tamoxifen and aromasin but I put in the wrong address (Sleep deprived :( ). I sent the corrected address on your email and telegram. I hope you can get it updated :)
Nothing like putting people at risk with providing a wrong address with a fake return address. I know you’ll claim it’s non intentional, but regardless, do better!

Nothing like putting people at risk with providing a wrong address with a fake return address. I know you’ll claim it’s non intentional, but regardless, do better!
I actually did not think about the return address being fake on the packages(which seems really obvious now that I think about it). It was just a typing error (only a digit misplaced) and given that I just moved, I am not used to typing out this address. Nevertheless, you are right, I should be more careful. Thats why I am trying to make this right within minutes of placing my order

A few days short now of 4 weeks with no movement (not dash’s fault) looks to be seized, hoping we can get this reship sent out nice and quickly here, I will say that dash’s customer service response time hasn’t been the greatest, but when I placed my order it was shipped out quickly, arrived in my country quickly, and also unfortunately it was ultimately seized quickly.