DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Dash going out like Expresspct
dont curse me
Also want to add my experience- I've ordered twice now with telmisartan, metformin, HCG, and HMG. both times my order arrived within two weeks from international to US. everything great so far, definitely would order from this source again
Thank you!
International order placed several weeks ago, stuck in customs… how long is it taking to clear ISC customs lately ?
I've seen packages take up to two weeks. Typically I'd say though, after 2.5-3 weeks, it's most likely seized and we'd reship it for you. I have seen packages however arrive after a month, but thats like..1%

Anyone here have experience with Dash domestic shipping to the east coast? What's the average T/A? Placed an order recently and now I come on here to see he's been MIA for a while. Should have checked status before ordering.
I just don't get on here much, I've been putting manual labor into the job and its been draining. Never knew Dash would blow up like this. I might even consider going private in the possible future just to sustain if I can't find extra hands I can confide in.

I ordered international to USA on the 31st and it arrived today. 11 days international is pretty awesome. Everything looks good. Thanks dash.

dont curse me

Thank you!

I've seen packages take up to two weeks. Typically I'd say though, after 2.5-3 weeks, it's most likely seized and we'd reship it for you. I have seen packages however arrive after a month, but thats like..1%

I just don't get on here much, I've been putting manual labor into the job and its been draining. Never knew Dash would blow up like this. I might even consider going private in the possible future just to sustain if I can't find extra hands I can confide in.
Nice to see you’re still kicking! Wondering if you could give me some input on my post a page or two back regarding my situation with my package having received no updates in over a month.

Nice to see you’re still kicking! Wondering if you could give me some input on my post a page or two back regarding my situation with my package having received no updates in over a month.
I have an order shipped within 2-3 days of paying. All items domestic

If anyone is having issues with coin payment like I did, just keep refreshing. After I selected btc as payment type and filled out my info, it kept giving me this error saying “merchant box not selected” or something similar to that. I just kept refreshing for a few minutes until it finally worked.

Shoutout dash, let’s see if this order makes it here as quick as the last. I think my previous order was like 11 days lol, fastest international order I’ve had.

Could you email me or perhaps even DM me your order here? I'd prefer email however, Jenn is taking care of people wonderfully.

If anyone is having issues with coin payment like I did, just keep refreshing. After I selected btc as payment type and filled out my info, it kept giving me this error saying “merchant box not selected” or something similar to that. I just kept refreshing for a few minutes until it finally worked.

Shoutout dash, let’s see if this order makes it here as quick as the last. I think my previous order was like 11 days lol, fastest international order I’ve had.
Ooh i don't know about that homie, it seems like things are slowing down shipping wise, but I have seen some recent packs hit 9 days.

My last two domestic packs have started moving within a day or two of label being created, so maybe T/A is improving.

International order placed on the 11th and touched down today with no issues. Good communication and one of the fastest international T/A times I’ve had. Definitely will be back!

My second order from DashPCT came in today. US domestic. Placed on the 18th and arrived today the 23rd. My first order months ago an international order came in no problem and everything was accounted for. This US domestic order that just arrived did not come with everything that I ordered. I ordered 13 of the 5mg tadalafil 10 packs. I received only 9 of the 5mg tadalafil 10 packs.

Not the biggest deal as it’s only a $32 loss. I’m glad this happened on something little like that. I know now I should have recorded opening my package and if I ever place another order I will try to remember to do that. Honestly didn’t think I would need to. Reading the FAQ I gotta wonder if people were taking advantage of the system or if there’s someone pocketing some product.

If there’s an easy and quick way to rectify this I would be cool with that. Otherwise I’m just gonna take this little loss and keep it moving.

All in all I’m actually happy because I needed it fast and I got it fast. I’m probably going to order some raws from QSC for the long haul.

20 days with no movement on my order.
1 email was returned after I emailed Dash weeks later. I was told the reason my order is not moving is because they are out of a product that still says "in stock" even right now.

My question... If there is an issue with someone's order why wouldn't you email them to let them know? At this point I have requested a refund.