DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Also want to add my experience- I've ordered twice now with telmisartan, metformin, HCG, and HMG. both times my order arrived within two weeks from international to US. everything great so far, definitely would order from this source again

I’ve no idea what’s going on but I’ve had zero contact with dash either through email, nor through hearing anything through meso since I’ve started expressing my concerns regarding my order disappearing. Anyone else hear from them at all?

I’ve no idea what’s going on but I’ve had zero contact with dash either through email, nor through hearing anything through meso since I’ve started expressing my concerns regarding my order disappearing. Anyone else hear from them at all?
Domestic has been business as usual for me thankfully

hi @DashPCT, just placed an order more than a month ago, it has been more than 4 weeks and the tracking remains without any update. I've contacted you via telegram, looking forward for some answer. Thanks.

The US domestic source for Dragon Ordnance is Tejas Cardinal labs (something like that) they've been having issues for a while. I ordered from them (US domestic DO) a little while ago hoping to get my stuff quickly, placed my order and immediately paid like 600USD and they sat on it for over two weeks, essentially. zero communication, then it finally showed up on my doorstep without warning one day. definitely will not be repeating that experiment.
Ha, well Im glad you got your stuff. Mine never arrived. 45 days or so and nothing.

Edit: I went with Dash and theirs shipped already.

hi @DashPCT, just placed an order more than a month ago, it has been more than 4 weeks and the tracking remains without any update. I've contacted you via telegram, looking forward for some answer. Thanks.
I’m at over a month with not updates, and no contact with dash in anyway, hope yours gets resolved! Seems like US domestic has been having no issues for those folks.

Also want to add my experience- I've ordered twice now with telmisartan, metformin, HCG, and HMG. both times my order arrived within two weeks from international to US. everything great so far, definitely would order from this source again
What brand hcg did you get ?

waiting to place an order but see Dash hasn’t been active in over 2 weeks here and at SST. Anyone receive or have any communication lately?

Anyone here have experience with Dash domestic shipping to the east coast? What's the average T/A? Placed an order recently and now I come on here to see he's been MIA for a while. Should have checked status before ordering.

Anyone here have experience with Dash domestic shipping to the east coast? What's the average T/A? Placed an order recently and now I come on here to see he's been MIA for a while. Should have checked status before ordering.
East coast here, in the olden times I'd get my pack in 3 days or 4 tops. I try to order early as possible on Mondays for most things, so Friday the latest.

As of late, I'm not so sure this is the case anymore as I had an issue with an international order that was sorted, but domestic was struggling.

First ever order placed on Saturday the 3rd for domestic. I received a tracking number yesterday but only the label has been created and package not in transit yet.