DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

20 days with no movement on my order.
1 email was returned after I emailed Dash weeks later. I was told the reason my order is not moving is because they are out of a product that still says "in stock" even right now.

My question... If there is an issue with someone's order why wouldn't you email them to let them know? At this point I have requested a refund.
Domestic or Intl'?

Domestic or Intl'?
No, I know what you're thinking. This isn't just international shipping taking a long time. They haven't even shipped anything.

I ordered on the 5th.... My order has been "preparing package" for over 20 days.

I paid in BTC.

I was never told that there is any issue with my order, and when I emailed them to eventually ask why my order was not being shipped at all, I was told that my order included a product that they don't have (but that same product has been "in stock" the whole time and it still is right now)

So then I email them and ask to just be refunded my money. They completely ignored me asking for a refund, did not offer anything to me at all for leaving my order broken for over 20 days with 0 communication.... and then told me "they believe" my order would be shipped today.... surprise, it's still "preparing package"

At this point I really just want my money back.

Placed an order about 12 days ago and it’s already going through customs rn. From payment to shipment it was only about 2-3 days.

I’ll update when the pack arrives but so everything’s going great, thanks Dash

Placed an order about 12 days ago and it’s already going through customs rn. From payment to shipment it was only about 2-3 days.

I’ll update when the pack arrives but so everything’s going great, thanks Dash
You're welcome!

No, I know what you're thinking. This isn't just international shipping taking a long time. They haven't even shipped anything.

I ordered on the 5th.... My order has been "preparing package" for over 20 days.

I paid in BTC.

I was never told that there is any issue with my order, and when I emailed them to eventually ask why my order was not being shipped at all, I was told that my order included a product that they don't have (but that same product has been "in stock" the whole time and it still is right now)

So then I email them and ask to just be refunded my money. They completely ignored me asking for a refund, did not offer anything to me at all for leaving my order broken for over 20 days with 0 communication.... and then told me "they believe" my order would be shipped today.... surprise, it's still "preparing package"

At this point I really just want my money back.
Yeah we realized the products in question had a short expiry. I've told them anything with 4-5 months expiration should not be shipped out. (I personally don't mind expiries like that, but I don't want
I have an order shipped within 2-3 days of paying. All items domestic
Thanks!
My second order from DashPCT came in today. US domestic. Placed on the 18th and arrived today the 23rd. My first order months ago an international order came in no problem and everything was accounted for. This US domestic order that just arrived did not come with everything that I ordered. I ordered 13 of the 5mg tadalafil 10 packs. I received only 9 of the 5mg tadalafil 10 packs.

Not the biggest deal as it’s only a $32 loss. I’m glad this happened on something little like that. I know now I should have recorded opening my package and if I ever place another order I will try to remember to do that. Honestly didn’t think I would need to. Reading the FAQ I gotta wonder if people were taking advantage of the system or if there’s someone pocketing some product.

If there’s an easy and quick way to rectify this I would be cool with that. Otherwise I’m just gonna take this little loss and keep it moving.

All in all I’m actually happy because I needed it fast and I got it fast. I’m probably going to order some raws from QSC for the long haul.
Let us know over email that its missing. We typically take photos of every order we send out - if we can verify we didn't send it, we'll credit you.

Yeah we realized the products in question had a short expiry. I've told them anything with 4-5 months expiration should not be shipped out. (I personally don't mind expiries like that, but I don't want
I have had good experiences with Dash in the past. But this is too much. It has been 23 days and my order is still not shipped, nothing was offered to me for all of this trouble, can I please just get my money back?

I have had good experiences with Dash in the past. But this is too much. It has been 23 days and my order is still not shipped, nothing was offered to me for all of this trouble, can I please just get my money back?
So like what’s going on? He’s just waiting for it to ship out? I feel like he should be doing something to resolve the problem if he’s responding to you on here

My INT came in today, took exactly 15 days from payment to touchdown. Everything I ordered was there, and products are legit as always.

Yet another successful order, thanks Dash

Not sure what’s going on with everyone else’s orders, but I placed an order Sunday. Order shipped Monday. Emails have been promptly replied to regularly, within 12hrs.

Package arrived in Canada, it’s in Mississauga with customs, what are the odds that it passes through? It’s been a couple years since I’ve made a pharma order. I usually order a couple years of meds at a time.

I genuinely hate your service now Dash. This is a non functioning business at this point.

24 days later my order is now shipped.
I asked you over and over and over to refund my money. Both in email and on forums. (You ignored me completely)
I was given absolutely nothing for your shitty service.
Now I have to wait even longer for all of these products that I don't want.

I want my money back, not your products.

I will never purchase from you or Dragon ever again, and I will tell everyone I can to not buy from you.

I genuinely hate your service now Dash. This is a non functioning business at this point.

24 days later my order is now shipped.
I asked you over and over and over to refund my money. Both in email and on forums. (You ignored me completely)
I was given absolutely nothing for your shitty service.
Now I have to wait even longer for all of these products that I don't want.

I want my money back, not your products.

I will never purchase from you or Dragon ever again, and I will tell everyone I can to not buy from you.
Hmmm seems like the guy below you understands how Buisiness works lol

Hmmm seems like the guy below you understands how Buisiness works lol
I mean, he has every right to be upset if this is how his order went, we don’t really know.. my order was shipped out quickly and landed in Canada, it’s with customs right now, but getting ahold of dash through email or on this board via PM is harder than getting ahold of Jesus.. I’ve had about 3 messages in the last 4 months or so from him and his team and they have not come quick.. back when he first opened I would get a message back same day.

Email us, did you get replies? Dashpct(at)proton(dot)me

I just received another order went same as always. No problems. Had a question and Dash was quick to respond.
Received 4 days from ordering
Thanks!

I mean, he has every right to be upset if this is how his order went, we don’t really know.. my order was shipped out quickly and landed in Canada, it’s with customs right now, but getting ahold of dash through email or on this board via PM is harder than getting ahold of Jesus.. I’ve had about 3 messages in the last 4 months or so from him and his team and they have not come quick.. back when he first opened I would get a message back same day.
Emails should be lightning quick. The email girl works hard at it, and we only have a dedicated team to dash's support now. I myself however have withdrawn a bit to just handle the packages going out and all, as my thinking behind it is if less logistical/stock problems, less support needed.

We put in stock 10x caber domestically - some modalert and other stuff as well. We're waiting for more to arrive soon(ish). We've had a buttload of our domestic restock seized(it happens) so we're re-sending some stuff. Stand by!

Email us, did you get replies? Dashpct(at)proton(dot)me

Emails should be lightning quick. The email girl works hard at it, and we only have a dedicated team to dash's support now. I myself however have withdrawn a bit to just handle the packages going out and all, as my thinking behind it is if less logistical/stock problems, less support needed.
Yes, I have emailed multiple times. Out of 24 days I received 3 replies. All replies ignored my request for a refund. No replies offered me anything for my trouble.

Today was the third reply. Out of 24 days waiting for an order, I was never contacted to be told my order was fucked up. When I emailed you, I was told the reason my order was not being shipped is because you did not have the HCG brand that I chose. (Even though that brand has been "in stock" this entire time including right now.) When I said please just give me my money back, that was ignored. Then I asked for my money back more in email and on 2 forums. That was ignored.

Now June 29th, my order is shipped anyway, even though I continuously asked for a refund.... and when your girl finally sent me this 3rd reply (today) out of 24 days.... She offers me a fucking 15% off coupon code on my next order! Like I am ever gonna trust this shit again. Not just that, I already knew about the coupon code, it's freely available on the internet and I used it for previous orders.

The customer support is a fucking joke. For 24 days my money sat in your wallet while I looked at "preparing package" and the only thing I am given is a 15% coupon code that I already had.

I mean dude, I was literally just talking on SST about how I had always had success with you and Dragon, and then I say how even when people are complaining about you, I always got my orders and so I made a new order and then I experienced what those people were talking about.

This sucks and I don't think emailing you is the answer.

Showing in stock currently it looks like
Just 10 :3

Yes, I have emailed multiple times. Out of 24 days I received 3 replies. All replies ignored my request for a refund. No replies offered me anything for my trouble.

Today was the third reply. Out of 24 days waiting for an order, I was never contacted to be told my order was fucked up. When I emailed you, I was told the reason my order was not being shipped is because you did not have the HCG brand that I chose. (Even though that brand has been "in stock" this entire time including right now.) When I said please just give me my money back, that was ignored. Then I asked for my money back more in email and on 2 forums. That was ignored.

Now June 29th, my order is shipped anyway, even though I continuously asked for a refund.... and when your girl finally sent me this 3rd reply (today) out of 24 days.... She offers me a fucking 15% off coupon code on my next order! Like I am ever gonna trust this shit again. Not just that, I already knew about the coupon code, it's freely available on the internet and I used it for previous orders.

The customer support is a fucking joke. For 24 days my money sat in your wallet while I looked at "preparing package" and the only thing I am given is a 15% coupon code that I already had.

I mean dude, I was literally just talking on SST about how I had always had success with you and Dragon, and then I say how even when people are complaining about you, I always got my orders and so I made a new order and then I experienced what those people were talking about.

This sucks and I don't think emailing you is the answer.
I'm sorry to hear that my man. I know the HCG situation was due to short expiry dates, which I gave the go ahead on waiting for those packages in particular. If theres anything I can do, let me know. I'd be happy to give you some credit in return or extras.

As for the email girl giving you just a 15% - that is ballsy, I will admit, but of course, she's only working with the tools she has.

Hopefully you get your stuff quick though, and it'll go better next time. If its this singular moment out of all of them that you've seen a massive delay, its still a problem, but statistically you'll see its one in a hundred.

Again, super sorry on all that brotha.