DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

This is not good look for sure. Also I don't like the payment system they are using. Is Coinpayment private or KYC nightmare?
I’m not worried about any crypto payment systems as a Canadian, it’s not really illegal to be buying medications that aren’t controlled drugs, and even steroids they don’t give you any issues either except for maybe seizing them.

So he’s taking money and new orders.. but not replying to long time customers of fixing issues with current orders? Good look @DashPCT
No I agree that is completely wrong and should be taken care of. It sucks that customer service is such shit. I’m just sharing that I’m obviously the lucky ones because my orders usually ship fast and get to me no problem (so far).

This is not good look for sure. Also I don't like the payment system they are using. Is Coinpayment private or KYC nightmare?
Honestly I would get in the habit of having your own cold storage or custodial wallet for crypto. Buy and send your BTC to your wallet, and then when you are ready to buy just send your btc to the address that Dash provides. It’s easier and also safer.

Honestly I would get in the habit of having your own cold storage or custodial wallet for crypto. Buy and send your BTC to your wallet, and then when you are ready to buy just send your btc to the address that Dash provides. It’s easier and also safer.
I keep my coins in cold storage. If the address is generated, I could send the payment from my cold wallet without logging into the crypto exchange - that would be okay with me. But I will wait out till the situation with DASH resolves for the other forum users.

I placed a small order on the 14th, before checking this thread. Was stuck in customs longer than usual, but I received it Friday. Appears I was lucky.

That’s why you pay with crypto
what in the world does that have to do with getting a single email response or confirming payment within 7 days? is there something I missed where dash says he processes one payment method faster than the other? the only verbiage I've seen anywhere is that all orders should have a 2-5 day turnaround

what in the world does that have to do with getting a single email response or confirming payment within 7 days? is there something I missed where dash says he processes one payment method faster than the other? the only verbiage I've seen anywhere is that all orders should have a 2-5 day turnaround
How did you pay ?

Yes he mentioned Wise payments take longer to verify. BTC is always the quickest, can be verified within 15 minutes.

You gotta remember what you’re buying here. If you’re using zelle or wise your payment doesn’t directly go to Dash’s bank account. There’s 3rd parties involved and it’s all for the sake of OSPEC.

Yes he mentioned Wise payments take longer to verify. BTC is always the quickest, can be verified within 15 minutes.

You gotta remember what you’re buying here. If you’re using zelle or wise your payment doesn’t directly go to Dash’s bank account. There’s 3rd parties involved and it’s all for the sake of OSPEC.
Exactly what I was going to mention. I remember him saying he doesn’t prefer wise …. And it wasn’t too long ago. It was in a response with a bunch of quotes.

Ok guys, update.. dash’s email girl finally got back to me.. over a week later, saying they’re going to send the reship.. while I’m not thrilled with the service that I’ve been provided this go around, and happy that dash is hopefully going to make this right. Will update when and if I get a new tracking.

Ok guys, update.. dash’s email girl finally got back to me.. over a week later, saying they’re going to send the reship.. while I’m not thrilled with the service that I’ve been provided this go around, and happy that dash is hopefully going to make this right. Will update when and if I get a new tracking.
i'm still waiting for that email.. smh..

Exactly what I was going to mention. I remember him saying he doesn’t prefer wise …. And it wasn’t too long ago. It was in a response with a bunch of quotes.

didn't even know this! thanks for clarifying.

but STILL I'd think within a week we could at least get a response.

finally got an email too. and it wasn't even to confirm the info and get my order shipped, it was to request the payment info even though I had explicitly already sent it THREE times. really really not great experience whatsoever at the moment.