DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Dash sucks. He has a pattern where a bunch of guys have complaints, he shows up weeks later quoting all if them as if making things right.

Thing's seem to improve for a few days. Then right back to square one because guys don't read back and see the truth and purchase. Then the cycle repeats.

Dash sucks. He has a pattern where a bunch of guys have complaints, he shows up weeks later quoting all if them as if making things right.

Thing's seem to improve for a few days. Then right back to square one because guys don't read back and see the truth and purchase. Then the cycle repeats.
I’ve only purchased domestically ever through dash, but always paid with BTC, and have never had a single issue with an order like described here.

exactly this^
i have no idea why i tought things would turn out different for me
fyi still no reply

I’ve only purchased domestically ever through dash, but always paid with BTC, and have never had a single issue with an order like described here.
Consider yourself lucky. Because if you were to read forward 3 plus months, you'll see plenty of guys with various issues. Both here and SST.

Anyone have a good reliable HCG source then? My current order has been stuck in the first stage of shipment for 8 days now and it's never done this before. Now I am seeing all these negative reviews which is unfortunate.

I just did some more digging and saw that other forums have removed Dash from their sponsorship due to people not receiving orders and them no longer responding on the forum. I suspect that to happen next for this site.

Anyone have a good reliable HCG source then? My current order has been stuck in the first stage of shipment for 8 days now and it's never done this before. Now I am seeing all these negative reviews which is unfortunate.

I just did some more digging and saw that other forums have removed Dash from their sponsorship due to people not receiving orders and them no longer responding on the forum. I suspect that to happen next for this site.
Driada

QSC hcg has worked for me, they stock they US domestic (for now at least.) But really any UGL hcg will be kind of a crapshoot, see threads like this one.