DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

While communication had been few and far between messages, dash seems to be back, and in more consistent communication, I have received tracking for my reship, it did take quite some time but I am happy that he did follow through, that gap in communication was not a great look for his business and it’s possibly going to take some time to rebuild trust and faith in using him as a vendor again for many customers, it looks like he may be back on track, only time will tell.
same... finally got my emails answerd

While communication had been few and far between messages, dash seems to be back, and in more consistent communication, I have received tracking for my reship, it did take quite some time but I am happy that he did follow through, that gap in communication was not a great look for his business and it’s possibly going to take some time to rebuild trust and faith in using him as a vendor again for many customers, it looks like he may be back on track, only time will tell.

I finally got mine shipped too. apparently. we'll see

Still haven't gotten my refund for double paying for my order through his QR code payment. Doubt i will ever see that money back but letting you guys know to use your money elsewhere.
Honestly, although the communication has been an issue over the last few weeks, I can say with a fairly high certainty that dash will make that right.. though it may or may not take a little bit of time…

Honestly, although the communication has been an issue over the last few weeks, I can say with a fairly high certainty that dash will make that right..
...until he doesn't. And the communication has been periodically problematic for far longer than just a few weeks.

The sporadic bursts of inactivity and ignoring customers coupled with the constant lies and excuses are hallmark traits of a source that's teetering on the edge of implosion/giving-up/exit-scamming,etc. We've seen it time and time again.

Not saying that's the case with dragon/dash, as he has been around quite awhile, but it should be a cause for concern for the careful shopper.

...until he doesn't. And the communication has been periodically problematic for far longer than just a few weeks.

The sporadic bursts of inactivity and ignoring customers coupled with the constant lies and excuses are hallmark traits of a source that's teetering on the edge of implosion/giving-up/exit-scamming,etc. We've seen it time and time again.

Not saying that's the case with dragon/dash, as he has been around quite awhile, but it should be a cause for concern for the careful shopper.
This. I hope guys reading the few recent positive posts like above don't buy into the belief Dash is now solid.

Because until he shows consistency, he's absolutely not.

Second update on my issue with shipment to Canada earlier this year:

After multiple attempts to communicate with whoever is handling email for Dash, I requested a refund, and was provided to option to reship and requested to split the shipment in half due to potential concern with the volume of items I had ordered in one shipment. I was told this was possible if I would be willing to pay for the additional shipping, which I found a tad frustrating, but have been fed up with this being so long without receiving my order so I did.

Shortly after the new order being generated, my old order had shipping updates within a day that it had been sent back to its originating destination from it “being held in customs” in Canada for multiple months with no update, and was returned to sender within a week. I do not know if this is common for a parcel that is being held by Canadian customs to simply be returned upon the sender requesting to do so, if anyone has input on this it would be appreciated.

Once again, it has been over two months that my reshipped order has been sitting at customs in Canada. I don’t know what alternatives or suggestions there would be going forward for shipping into Canada as I am confused now whether my name/address is flagged or some other ongoing issue.

@DashPCT we wouldn't have this issue if your 'email girl' doesn't go MIA for 1 week time periods. Additionally the order was there on my account for ten + days stuck on 'awaiting payment' so no, your 48 hours point is not true.

Regardless, all of the sudden I write this on here, and miraculously your 'email girl' is responding quicker than ever. Funny.

and yes of course I have a confirmed order number and have let your 'email girl' know this and the payment details no less than FIVE times at this point. To which she finally states today it's been located.
why do you keep putting soft quotes around email girl

I'm not entirely sure why your particular case is one week behind. Typically if you need wise confirmations or anything as so, it takes time and theres a train of people to talk to. We get around 200-300 emails a day, which someone is paid to answer.
So first, my main issue here is you telling the board that you sent out HCG for testing to Jano and were waiting for the results, only for them to never be posted. When asked by me and others, you kept giving a similar response as above. This begs the question: Did you even send HCG out for testing? If you had given a response to this instead of ignoring me and others, maybe people wouldn't make such a fuss. I feel like this is pretty simple.

Second, I will absolutely unfuck myself here and admit I had no idea you guys were that great about covering testing fees for customers. Maybe I'm blind, but I've yet to see a source here cover every bit of testing down to the shipping (usually it's just a store credit). That's actually a great model and I'd like to see more sources do it. All of that being said, it still leaves the above concerns unanswered.
No, I did not. I spent the money on other things. I think we spoke about this tho right.

Its a great model, and if I have nothing to hide, its even beneficial to me. I get customers blind testing my products on my dime, but it pays off in the long run with more rep as a trusted source.

Still haven't gotten my refund for double paying for my order through his QR code payment. Doubt i will ever see that money back but letting you guys know to use your money elsewhere.
You cannot get your money back from us. Its impossible. It goes through a third party system which you have to contact (coinpayments.) I believe we've spoken about this.
Honestly, although the communication has been an issue over the last few weeks, I can say with a fairly high certainty that dash will make that right.. though it may or may not take a little bit of time…
Its not up to me unfortunately.

Ordered a week ago, just delivered. No issues!
You're welcome!

Also - for anyone having issues with tracking and are in the EU : We are using a new method, as you can see by your tracking number. It will take time to update unfortunately, but its a great reshipping method to that country ;)

This. I hope guys reading the few recent positive posts like above don't buy into the belief Dash is now solid.

Because until he shows consistency, he's absolutely not.
We've been here for years and you've also been a customer of both pages. We're the definition of consistency being one of the oldest sources.

At the end of the day, no one's ever been wronged by us - we'd be kicked out by now by the mods.

I'm not entirely sure why your particular case is one week behind. Typically if you need wise confirmations or anything as so, it takes time and theres a train of people to talk to. We get around 200-300 emails a day, which someone is paid to answer.

No, I did not. I spent the money on other things. I think we spoke about this tho right.

Its a great model, and if I have nothing to hide, its even beneficial to me. I get customers blind testing my products on my dime, but it pays off in the long run with more rep as a trusted source.

You cannot get your money back from us. Its impossible. It goes through a third party system which you have to contact (coinpayments.) I believe we've spoken about this.

You're welcome!

Also - for anyone having issues with tracking and are in the EU : We are using a new method, as you can see by your tracking number. It will take time to update unfortunately, but its a great reshipping method to that country ;)

We've been here for years and you've also been a customer of both pages. We're the definition of consistency being one of the oldest sources.

At the end of the day, no one's ever been wronged by us - we'd be kicked out by now by the mods.

You can easily make it right by offering store credit.

Here are multiple posts of you saying you sent the HCG to Jano for testing, dating back to October 2022. These posts also include myself and multiple other members bombarding you with the same question, only to be given the run around.

So are you telling us you didn't say you sent them, or are you admitting that you told the board you sent them, but in reality, you didn't?

1) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

2) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

3) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

4) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

5) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

6) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

7) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

You're welcome!

I see you did your typical monthly check in, trying to reassure everyone things are good and you actually care. BS, hopefully everyone sees through your little game you play.

And being kicked out by mods here, really? Are you that clueless how meso works? See you in a month.

Welp, my second order with Dash has not fared as well as my first so far.

My first order arrived in about 10 days to the US after payment.

For my second order, after 10 days from payment, my order still shows "Waiting payment"!?!

What more do you need from me to ship my order, @DashPCT ?

Here are multiple posts of you saying you sent the HCG to Jano for testing, dating back to October 2022. These posts also include myself and multiple other members bombarding you with the same question, only to be given the run around.

So are you telling us you didn't say you sent them, or are you admitting that you told the board you sent them, but in reality, you didn't?

1) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

2) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

3) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

4) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

5) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

6) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

7) MESO-Rx Sponsor - DashPCT - US & International generic pharma
Correct. I did not end up sending them as the cost for HCG was around the price of two more regular samples I could send, so I switched them out.
Welp, my second order with Dash has not fared as well as my first so far.

My first order arrived in about 10 days to the US after payment.

For my second order, after 10 days from payment, my order still shows "Waiting payment"!?!

What more do you need from me to ship my order, @DashPCT ?
Did you pay through Wise? I'm sorry, I've stated it multiple times here - Wise does not fare well. It is the last option for someone who does not want to learn how to use crypto. It's a very complicated networking setup I have which involves multiple failsafes and multiple middle men for safety. You're paying for drugs over the internet with your debit card.

If its Coinpayments, which should be automatic - check your payment gateway. Your payment may be off by a small amount, which I've set to a margin of error of 2.5% to allow some small discrepancies.

Did you pay through Wise? I'm sorry, I've stated it multiple times here - Wise does not fare well. It is the last option for someone who does not want to learn how to use crypto. It's a very complicated networking setup I have which involves multiple failsafes and multiple middle men for safety. You're paying for drugs over the internet with your debit card.

If its Coinpayments, which should be automatic - check your payment gateway. Your payment may be off by a small amount, which I've set to a margin of error of 2.5% to allow some small discrepancies.
I did pay via Wise as my previous experience with you and it went fairly smoothly just a month before.

So what are my options at this point? Am I able to pull back the money I sent and send crypto? Or can you look into it further?

My order just got held up by the customs. I got a letter saying that I need to send then a receipt and the value of the parcel to pay the taxes. God damn it.

My order just got held up by the customs. I got a letter saying that I need to send then a receipt and the value of the parcel to pay the taxes. God damn it.
Again, I’ve never heard of that. Is this a serious thing? Or are they trying to hem you up somehow?

Again, I’ve never heard of that. Is this a serious thing? Or are they trying to hem you up somehow?
I don't think they even opened up the package. I think they saw that it was from outside the EU and they automatically sent me the letter. I can't sent them the receipt obviously so might as well call it a day and get what I need from someone else.

Sponsors