DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

guy left for that 27-nov 2 due to his kid being born, but all packages have already been dropped. if anything, just email us. should 100% see a scan by tomorrow as its been out of our hands since tuesday

Same here...domestic order placed and paid for on the 24th(12 days ago). It supposedly has been shipped 2 days ago but still says USPS awaiting package.
Why are you ordering? Weren’t you just trying to sell a shit ton of gear that you said you scammed ? Lmfao you have to be the fedz

Order just touched down on some ai and caber via domestic. Appreciate it @DashPCT
I grabbed from you and 24 reup to double the odds of a successful touchdown… 24reup forgot the caber, so I’m glad I ordered through both!! Everything was in the pack as it should be.

Order just touched down on some ai and caber via domestic. Appreciate it @DashPCT
I grabbed from you and 24 reup to double the odds of a successful touchdown… 24reup forgot the caber, so I’m glad I ordered through both!! Everything was in the pack as it should be.
Your welcome! We also sell turkish goods over at Dragon Ordnance if thats ever a need.

Same here...domestic order placed and paid for on the 24th(12 days ago). It supposedly has been shipped 2 days ago but still says USPS awaiting package.
UPDATE: Pack scanned into USPS system this am :p

Still on the other side of the country but hopefully we have it by the 10th- making it an 18 day T/A.

!! This is off-brand for Dash as his shipper was on a coke bender ball-bagging trans lithuanian prostitutes until his dick spontaneously fell off- but next time I'll probably order Int'l to save some money on the off chance that shipping times are blundered again.

How long for international order delivery and shipping cost to US?

The international Clenbuterol HCL 60mcg price and dose looking appealing compared to the domestic clen.

Ordered last month on the 1st and I am still waiting and we are on a new month. I have been ordering a lot from the domestic and longest I’ve waited is 7 days . Had a touch down today and ordered last Thursday.

Still no Jano lab tests ??
I was gonna say the same thing :oops:
@janoshik wheres my stuff papi tell em so they dont think im hiding it or somethin
Ordered last month on the 1st and I am still waiting and we are on a new month. I have been ordering a lot from the domestic and longest I’ve waited is 7 days . Had a touch down today and ordered last Thursday.
Pretty sure this is eligible for a reship, email us!

UPDATE: Pack scanned into USPS system this am :p

Still on the other side of the country but hopefully we have it by the 10th- making it an 18 day T/A.

!! This is off-brand for Dash as his shipper was on a coke bender ball-bagging trans lithuanian prostitutes until his dick spontaneously fell off- but next time I'll probably order Int'l to save some money on the off chance that shipping times are blundered again.
I love how some of you act like the pope. Like you’ve never had a few too many nose beers and fucked a guy in a dress right? Ok buddy, Sure.

These things happen from time to time and you just gotta roll with it. I can’t say I’ve neglected my job to have some fun

I love how some of you act like the pope. Like you’ve never had a few too many nose beers and fucked a guy in a dress right? Ok buddy, Sure.

These things happen from time to time and you just gotta roll with it. I can’t say I’ve neglected my job to have some fun
tbh it happens bro some lady boys now a days pull it off too well

and when you're in the heat and pull it all off and see a dick, you just gotta deal with the cards you've been dealt