DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

It's almost as if somebody had not provided customs clearance data soon enough, geez

If you are asking about the one that's been stuck in customs because of that.
Anyway, expecting it any day now.

Any day...
u dont gotta oust me u just gotta tell em its still in transit bruhv

I placed a order with dash for international to USA. for some reason 2 duplicate orders popped up one paid for one not the one that got paid for has all the correct mailing info except the country for some reason. The duplicate ofcourse has all the correct info.. the order already say sent I checked the tracking info and it said shipping lable created I have tried to contact dash every way possible I don't want that package going out without a country on it. I have no idea why a duplicate order popped up and said awaiting payment that one has a county selected

I should of asked before I placed the international order but do you need to sighn for the pack?
Depends on your mailman
That'd be an 5 USD extra service

Amazon gift cards preferably
i-i can't afford it..please just let my family leave..

I placed a order with dash for international to USA. for some reason 2 duplicate orders popped up one paid for one not the one that got paid for has all the correct mailing info except the country for some reason. The duplicate ofcourse has all the correct info.. the order already say sent I checked the tracking info and it said shipping lable created I have tried to contact dash every way possible I don't want that package going out without a country on it. I have no idea why a duplicate order popped up and said awaiting payment that one has a county selected
email us or dm me here

Wtf is Xanax, Ritalin, all these other honeypot products doing up now?? Website goes down and all of a sudden big time controlled substances pop up on a site that has been against listing said products before? Think we lost dash boys.

Last edited:
Wtf is Xanax, Ritalin, all these other honeypot products doing up now?? Website goes down and all of a sudden big time controlled substances pop up on a site that has been against listing said products before? Think we lost dash boys.
That's some bullshit right there. Never figured dash would be pulling this crap. If dash is going to sell this, he can F off.

What I also noticed is that it’s only for domestic shipping and not both which makes me feel that it’s Uncle Sam . Yeah he’s done great with service and I hope I get my last package but with all the craziness in our country right now I’ll just wait before I order more stuff.

I mean if it’s legit then I really could give a shit. I’ll still get what I need from because of service. Want to give him the benefit of doubt but I mean we are all doing illegal shit buying meds and gear. Drugs are drugs. You don’t want it then don’t buy. Hope he’s not burned.

I mean if it’s legit then I really could give a shit. I’ll still get what I need from because of service. Want to give him the benefit of doubt but I mean we are all doing illegal shit buying meds and gear. Drugs are drugs. You don’t want it then don’t buy. Hope he’s not burned.
Drugs are drugs, lmao. You ever hear of people severely abusing Testosterone like many do with Ritalin or Xanax. Idiot.

I agree. Not the fact that they are listed. Just the fact that it’s clearly the only way for the us government to really prosecute us from our self medicating (besides test and other aas, which do not get big time convictions)