DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I mean if it’s legit then I really could give a shit. I’ll still get what I need from because of service. Want to give him the benefit of doubt but I mean we are all doing illegal shit buying meds and gear. Drugs are drugs. You don’t want it then don’t buy. Hope he’s not burned.
I can say Coming from somone whos literally done almost every drug under the sun, drugs r drugs but Some drugs should really not be fucked around with and side effects from hormonal drugs are soo minimal and correctable compared too the shit side effects from long term use of shit like crystal meth or even Ritalin lol no lie even seeing stuff like that for sale low key triggers my inner demons.

I can say Coming from somone whos literally done almost every drug under the sun, drugs r drugs but Some drugs should really not be fucked around with and side effects from hormonal drugs are soo minimal and correctable compared too the shit side effects from long term use of shit like crystal meth or even Ritalin lol no lie even seeing stuff like that for sale low key triggers my inner demons.
As a past drug addict, I abused all them and Don't like knowing where to get them too.

But bigger problem is that these are sourced on the dark net for a reason. Since this site is Google indexed, druggies could easily find this since they're for sale right in the open. These drugs have no place in the AAS world.

We're extending our lineup to a mexican pharmacy we have on hand. I only listed whatever is at the same schedule or beneath what we already sell, which I imagine would be O.K with everyone (since roids is sched 3) - but if the masses don't like it, I can definitely take it down.

My job here is to just offer a safe environment for people to get their stuff. I've heard way too many horror stories of people getting otherwordly shit. Seems like a lot of the same users on here have been the ones asking me for this repeatedly.
As a past drug addict, I abused all them and Don't like knowing where to get them too.

But bigger problem is that these are sourced on the dark net for a reason. Since this site is Google indexed, druggies could easily find this since they're for sale right in the open. These drugs have no place in the AAS world.

We're extending our lineup to a mexican pharmacy we have on hand. I only listed whatever is at the same schedule or beneath what we already sell, which I imagine would be O.K with everyone (since roids is sched 3) - but if the masses don't like it, I can definitely take it down.

My job here is to just offer a safe environment for people to get their stuff. I've heard way too many horror stories of people getting otherwordly shit. Seems like a lot of the same users on here have been the ones asking me for this repeatedly.
It’s not that we don’t like it. We’re worried you now go by detective or chief. We need you bro, just think your putting a target on your back. A target that Uncle Sam never misses

Last edited:

Tram and Ritalin, you can speed ball for days with that , and xanax for the recovery thats a druggies dream mix right there. I mean if its legit yeah your right about offering a safer choice because on the streets everything is cut with something else no doubt 100% guaranteed

Better off just removing it. Pretty sure that’s a no no here regardless of what schedule the drug is.

but what about ********? i got those.

Bro just stop... Saying "i got those" is low-key advertising them and asking for people to privately email you about them. Yes, we get it, technically it's a benzo analog but you know better than that. Besides, it's a Schedule 1 in several States. Not cool...

And I'm pretty sure the news article stated that epct is in prison right now, so that's not a good example to follow.

Bro just stop... Saying "i got those" is low-key advertising them and asking for people to privately email you about them. Yes, we get it, technically it's a benzo analog but you know better than that. Besides, it's a Schedule 1 in several States. Not cool...

And I'm pretty sure the news article stated that epct is in prison right now, so that's not a good example to follow.
God Bless Rick. Legend

EPCT is in prison for very different reasons - getting too greedy is one of them(accepting zelle with a U.S name tied to your operations mega fucking lol)

Etizolam has been on their shop for years as it was unregulated in India. Noo one batted an eye. Just asking if the mood shift here.

EPCT is in prison for very different reasons - getting too greedy is one of them(accepting zelle with a U.S name tied to your operations mega fucking lol)

Etizolam has been on their shop for years as it was unregulated in India. Noo one batted an eye. Just asking if the mood shift here.
Stay safe my man

they're down bb

but what about etizolam? i got those. i remember epct selling them no problemo.
Expresspct never sold etizolam or any benzo or rc chem. I don’t know where you got that from. It wasn’t on either expresspcts site or expresspeds site.

Expresspct never sold etizolam or any benzo or rc chem. I don’t know where you got that from. It wasn’t on either expresspcts site or expresspeds site.
i do recall seeing etiz on their site all day everyday, as rick was telling me it was one of his absolute top sellers. But he could've just been selling it behind the scenes.

Don't be sorry, you were right. It's incredibly hypocritical for people to be criticising a seller for offering drugs they personally take issue with.
The saftey profile and side effects of some drugs, despite being in the same drug schedule, are different , some more neurotoxin then others , some that carry a higher dependence risk.. Not that i have a problem with drugs i love drugs i just dont choose too not do certain ones that have high risk for health reasons...plus i believe its not even allowed here?? Best too stay on topic with the site imho.