DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Admittedly, I was skeptical about placing another order here based on some things that I had been reading. But I did, because I would have otherwise had to place multiple partial orders through other vendors. Regardless, everything went well. 12 TA time, international to the west coast. All items accounted for. I did send one message and one email, neither of them were replied to. But my order came through, so it’s all good.

You say how well you been doing with PCT24 yet you come back here again after your last disaster that you had with Dash, and are back to complaining again …
It was reships that had already been sent out. Received 3 orders from 247pct in the time it took to have 2 packages from dash both rejected and returned from my first order before I started ordering from 247 again.

Second package unfortunately also has been rejected by customs and returned to sender. @DashPCT i would appreciate some reply on this matter.
Replied to ya.
Prob didn’t renew the sponsor banner.
Aye, never got hit up so I'm emailing them now.

You say how well you been doing with PCT24 yet you come back here again after your last disaster that you had with Dash, and are back to complaining again …
We all use the same courier system/method at the end of the day, its just luck of the draw. India is a very small place.