DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

7 days? Yeah bro sounds cool

Posts of terrible service then there's this guy.
Dash is around, I’ll say it can definitely be frustrating when you’re not getting an answer from a vendor you’ve sent money to or trying to place an order, but he is around lol.

My package just landed, 7 days to the USA thank you so much for the fast delivery!
Damn I placed a us domestic order and is in “preparing package”, paid same day even sent extra for fees but still been over a week. Shame now I need a new Modafinil source

Oh and is @DashPCT a ghost? email girl hasn’t replied and no answers on telegram?

Even hopped over to SST to check on reviews and it’s trash there too.

Just a heads up for anyone looking, Dash can be a (bit) dodgy so take that as you want.

Dash has nothing to do with shipping speed. Regardless of the exact service india post all goes the same speed which depends on available cargo space on the airplanes. Those planes bottleneck everything

Damn I placed a us domestic order and is in “preparing package”, paid same day even sent extra for fees but still been over a week. Shame now I need a new Modafinil source

Oh and is @DashPCT a ghost? email girl hasn’t replied and no answers on telegram?

Just a heads up for anyone looking, Dash can be a (bit) dodgy so take that as you want.
This on the other hand sounds like asshole casserole. I mainly stocked up on raloxifene.

DO/DASH have been removed as a verified source on SST, after enough complaints and failure of the source to address their problems. And the mods there do try to get problems with sources resolved.

Anyone who continues to order and runs into problems, gets zero sympathy from me. There's been a recurring pattern for months with Dash, which I've spoken about multiple times in here before.

people from EU, Canada etc might have to start making their own arrangements for reshipping instead of relying on seller to take care of everything. Dash should not continue shipping to those places using the same old methods. It’s not working.

As for US domestic, i think he forayed there too early without having the necessary reliable people. And when they flaked out he was left holding the bag of angry customers. I have sympathy for him

My package just landed, 7 days to the USA thank you so much for the fast delivery!
Thanks!
DO/DASH have been removed as a verified source on SST, after enough complaints and failure of the source to address their problems. And the mods there do try to get problems with sources resolved.

Anyone who continues to order and runs into problems, gets zero sympathy from me. There's been a recurring pattern for months with Dash, which I've spoken about multiple times in here before.
We got removed due to failing to verify a payment of a customer. We receive hundreds of emails/orders a day, and those who have a great experience usually don't leave much reviews as to those who slip through the cracks.

I don't know your issue with me as you use to be repeatedly spamming me in my inbox and asking me questions of our competitors. If you're just shilling for another one, please man.

people from EU, Canada etc might have to start making their own arrangements for reshipping instead of relying on seller to take care of everything. Dash should not continue shipping to those places using the same old methods. It’s not working.

As for US domestic, i think he forayed there too early without having the necessary reliable people. And when they flaked out he was left holding the bag of angry customers. I have sympathy for him
EU should be good for now as we are using a reshipping method. Canada however, its really hit and miss sometimes. I'd say our success rate is anywhere from 70-80% at the current moment. I try my best by offering reship even as credit for a later date.

Order has been on “Preparing Package” for long time…
DM us or email us, there may be a certain product we're waiting to get newer batches of. I don't accept anything with a - 6 month expiration.

I'll check out for your name on my dms!

I don't know your issue with me as you use to be repeatedly spamming me in my inbox and asking me questions of our competitors. If you're just shilling for another one, please man.
You're a damn liar, I've never ever done this BS. I DON'T NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS OF COMPETITORS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS BETTER THAN YOU. Why anyone still buys from you is beyond me.

direct me to a better competitor please ahaha (A legit request)
Like how did you not see 24x7pct? I can't understand why you passed over that thread to go to this one. Guy sells many of the same things and actually provides responses and customer service.

Thanks!

We got removed due to failing to verify a payment of a customer. We receive hundreds of emails/orders a day, and those who have a great experience usually don't leave much reviews as to those who slip through the cracks.

EU should be good for now as we are using a reshipping method. Canada however, its really hit and miss sometimes. I'd say our success rate is anywhere from 70-80% at the current moment. I try my best by offering reship even as credit for a later date.

DM us or email us, there may be a certain product we're waiting to get newer batches of. I don't accept anything with a - 6 month expiration.

I'll check out for your name on my dms!
Dash my boi, waiting on a reply from ya’ for a few days now.

You're a damn liar, I've never ever done this BS. I DON'T NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS OF COMPETITORS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS BETTER THAN YOU. Why anyone still buys from you is beyond me.
ok we'll just ignore the dms and the fact that you still post here on a daily basis
direct me to a better competitor please ahaha (A legit request)
you're buying from me either way so buy from any of them, the commission is just smaller
Dash my boi, waiting on a reply from ya’ for a few days now.
gotchu