DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Package seized, Western Europe.
Happens. We do have a reshipping service thats coming back for EU in general, but for now, the sucess rates are lower than normal, I'd say 2/10 packages are seized.
No indian pharmacy for eu unfortunately. Just have to pay way more for European pharmacy
Im willing to open this, I just need a person to trust to stock.

My $350 package was turned around because you shipped it with no street name. When will you reship?
Yeah of course, if the label shows we did not put a street name, thats our fault. Did you contact us by email already?

Sweden Post (my country of destination is not Sweden by the way). They also don’t offer reships to Western Europe so be very careful ordering.
Just contact us by email, see what we can do for ya

you guys wanna see more stuff such as deus products on the site? I got a couple of other brands I could be listing for roids and shit, but I don't wanna make the site look like napsgear.

Yeah of course, if the label shows we did not put a street name, that's our fault. Did you contact us by email already?
Thanks for responding. All I got back was this:

"Unfortunately we won't be able to receive package once it's been exported. To accept returned package we will need to pay for extremely high shipping cost and import duties (since it's considered as an import) so most of the time, the shipper will not accept the cost and the package will be destroyed at the destination country."

Just sounds like a "oh well" response. If that's not true, I appreciate it.

What’s up dash, I don’t see to many replies about domestic orders, everything seems to be international. How’s the eta shipping time for a domestic order with you?