DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Yeah of course, if the label shows we did not put a street name, thats our fault. Did you contact us by email already?

Just contact us by email, see what we can do for ya
All I get from emailing your team is a giant middle finger

“Sorry, I am afraid this is not qualified for a reship. We offer one free reship only when the package is seized by customs.

Kiki”

So if customs randomly seize a package you’ll reship, but if you fail to put a complete address on your shipment you will neither pay to retrieve the returned box nor send a replacement?

How am I supposed to know you will ship correctly in the future? Am I gambling every time I try to purchase something?

All I get from emailing your team is a giant middle finger

“Sorry, I am afraid this is not qualified for a reship. We offer one free reship only when the package is seized by customs.

Kiki”

So if customs randomly seize a package you’ll reship, but if you fail to put a complete address on your shipment you will neither pay to retrieve the returned box nor send a replacement?

How am I supposed to know you will ship correctly in the future? Am I gambling every time I try to purchase something?

Do you have a way to confirm or prove no address was on the label?

If so, this is some bullshit and Dash should help you.

Originally tracking showed “redirected, incomplete address” now it shows it went to NY and then redirected back to a bunch of Indian locations again and finally “delivered To: pawan (addressee)” (who is not me, also, I am not in India). I won’t post my address, but on DashPCT i can see the shipping address has my mailbox number with no street name.

IMG_9652.png

Suffice to say I do not know who has possession currently, but it was a shipper error and I trust our friend dash will ensure it is corrected even if their policy is “only to reship in case of seizure.”

In fact, if it is truly in the hands of Indian govt. and the complaint is that dashpct would have to pay to recover the item, then I would call that “seized“ in any case…

I am not sure I can get it to display that again but it should not matter. The shipping record shows an incomplete address and the tracking record shows it going to NY and right back to India.

Second international order and another successful touchdown. Before going international, I ordered exclusively domestic but decided to risk international for the lower costs. First order took about 13 days, and the second order was 14 days. Everything I ordered arrived and the manufacture dates for the meds were within the last few months so product is fresh. Will continue to use @DashPCT.

Thanks for responding. All I got back was this:
DM me personally here with your order #. I can get the label for you, if Kiki hasn't already, and see if there was an incomplete address. Did she not get this already for ya?

Deus meh :/
Why meh? What would you like instead?
What’s up dash, I don’t see to many replies about domestic orders, everything seems to be international. How’s the eta shipping time for a domestic order with you?
As the poster said below, a week typically.
Second international order and another successful touchdown. Before going international, I ordered exclusively domestic but decided to risk international for the lower costs. First order took about 13 days, and the second order was 14 days. Everything I ordered arrived and the manufacture dates for the meds were within the last few months so product is fresh. Will continue to use @DashPCT.
Thanks bae

DASH coupon is 15% off currently.

I always typically order Domestic with less than a week T/A. Ordered international for the first time and it was only a 2 week T/A. @DashPCT is always my go to and typically has what others don't. Keep it up man

@DashPCT looking at Testoheal 50 grams (1% testosterone) = 500 mg testosterone.

$3/tube.

At 50 mg/d, this is 10 days for $3 dollars? $110 per year? (plus shipping costs etc)

If those maths are correct, you might get more customers by advertising similar calculations.

@DashPCT looking at Testoheal 50 grams (1% testosterone) = 500 mg testosterone.

$3/tube.

At 50 mg/d, this is 10 days for $3 dollars? $110 per year? (plus shipping costs etc)

If those maths are correct, you might get more customers by advertising similar calculations.
Your math is completely wrong. 50mg would be the 5g tube. So you’d need 365 tube of the product. $3x365= $1,095 for a years worth plus shipping costs

Placed and paid an order 16 days ago. Package is still in status "Preparing package". I sent 2 mails, one yestrday and one 3 days ago... with NO response.

I'll keep you updated.

Just wait till he gets 5-6 questions and complaints… then he will come on out of no where and think he’s doing great by addressing everyone all at once, then he will go silent again for a couple weeks…

update-

I got an email two days saying they'll get back to me about my order... and still nothing. So order is still stuck in ""Preparing package"19 days in.

Placed an international order to the west coast on the 6th. It shipped on the 8th and touched down on the 18th, maybe sooner. Approximately 10 days shipping time. I didn’t check my mail for a couple days so I’m not exactly sure. Not sure what the difference is that’s leading to other peoples issues ordering from Dash. But my experiences have been consistent. Thank you for the service that you provide.

Placed an international order to the west coast on the 6th. It shipped on the 8th and touched down on the 18th, maybe sooner. Approximately 10 days shipping time. I didn’t check my mail for a couple days so I’m not exactly sure. Not sure what the difference is that’s leading to other peoples issues ordering from Dash. But my experiences have been consistent. Thank you for the service that you provide.
Yea... I have no idea whats the hold-up. Last order was reasonably smooth. but on this one im on 20+ days without the package being shipped with no explenation.,