DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Weird not working for 20% off , just staying at 15% when I enter the code
It was originally 15%, then it upgraded to 20%.

Does it still show you that? It should still be active. I know theres a product (pentosan) which is not coupon eligible, and the genotropins domestically.
26th day in "preparing package"... with NO explanation. Would you care to help me? Also i sent you a DM a few days ago.
Lemme DM ya back! Strange, someone must've missed it to input a tracking most probable, unless there was something out of stock or wrong with your order, but in that case, we'd contact you.

edit: should have tracking now

Does it still show you that? It should still be active. I know theres a product (pentosan) which is not coupon eligible, and the genotropins domestically.

Lemme DM ya back! Strange, someone must've missed it to input a tracking most probable, unless there was something out of stock or wrong with your order, but in that case, we'd contact you.

yes i did get it

Can you put in the 20% code to work ?

Looked back and appears to be a week, one or two guys said 7 and 8 days. There's another source here offering some things us domestic if you need sooner.
Hmm I’m wondering if I should try to place a domestic order. I have ordered 3 times from Dash internationally. Never had a problem with it. Now that the holidays are coming I’m worried if packages will be slower internationally. @DashPCT , what day would be better to place order? Is it ok to place an order on a weekend? I am in the east coast of USA. I was trying to last week but unfortunately I couldn’t withdraw my bitcoin. Needed funds to settle.

I placed a domestic order earlier this week, and had my package within 5 days of ordering. Would of had it a day sooner if usps wasn’t doing their holiday shenanigans with taking longer than usual.

I placed a domestic order earlier this week, and had my package within 5 days of ordering. Would have had it a day sooner if usps wasn’t doing their holiday shenanigans with taking longer than usual.
Ah got ya. Only thing is you can stock up with his international stuff. So much cheaper