DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Dash is always active.

I'd like to see this worked on in bloodwork terms, never seen an hcg quantitive test ever posted here.

@rask1123 have you reached out to us for testing credit? is this with OUR zyhcg?

We use ZyHCG specifically over Ovidac because majority of the community here has asked to see that in the shop instead. They've been testing well ever since and we've had no complaints - but I'm always open to critique. I've personally used it for my own balls and just judging from feel, it's been great.
It would be interesting to see how this batch matches up. I wanted to start purchasing the zyhcg domestic here.
Ill run a test and post once it comes back

@DashPCT still no reply here or in direct message

you owe me $300 of product
It’s now 3 weeks and you have not replied to DM or offered a solution. I am still down $300+ and have no product.

Thank you
It's crap like this that makes me wonder why anyone continues to buy from Dash, when two other sources selling the same products for equal or cheaper prices and far better reps are here. And one even has a US warehouse.

Hate it for you man. It seems like he'll eventually make things right with you but pretty screwed up reading this.

who else has domestic indian HCG?
Why not just used tested generics? There hasn’t been many positive reports of Indian HCG. There’s a reason sources test all their products except HCG. I’ve tested 2 separate batches of Bayer Ovidac and both were 1500/5000iu.

I think all the current domestics here with it are closed. There are a few sources on SST forum I know who have it, you'll have to go look there yourself.
Actually it wasn't a question. I just meant that nobody else has it domestic)
Why not just used tested generics? There hasn’t been many positive reports of Indian HCG. There’s a reason sources test all their products except HCG. I’ve tested 2 separate batches of Bayer Ovidac and both were 1500/5000iu.
already mentioned Ovidac, but that was years ago) and it was quite good.
And what kind of generics do you mean? something like QSC/CatCafe/etc?
For example, AminoAsylums's is the best so far, 1500IU was tested at 9mIU/ml, but it's still shit) Ultima and Swiss chems were <5mIU/ml, that is not detectible by Quest)

I've tested a lot of UGLs, recently) and nothing showed at least 50% of pharma Pregnyl strength.

Dash is always active.

I'd like to see this worked on in bloodwork terms, never seen an hcg quantitive test ever posted here.

@rask1123 have you reached out to us for testing credit? is this with OUR zyhcg?

We use ZyHCG specifically over Ovidac because majority of the community here has asked to see that in the shop instead. They've been testing well ever since and we've had no complaints - but I'm always open to critique. I've personally used it for my own balls and just judging from feel, it's been great.
I use the Zydus hcg 5000iu they work just fine for me I do 1000iu eod usually or 750iu eod with 30mg of raloxifene per day and usually a couple half aromasin per week …I was gonna try the 10000iu hcg that they have I think fertigyn and another kind that is in stock but only bc zydus 10000iu hasn’t been in stock I do t think still

Actually it wasn't a question. I just meant that nobody else has it domestic)

already mentioned Ovidac, but that was years ago) and it was quite good.
And what kind of generics do you mean? something like QSC/CatCafe/etc?
For example, AminoAsylums's is the best so far, 1500IU was tested at 9mIU/ml, but it's still shit) Ultima and Swiss chems were <5mIU/ml, that is not detectible by Quest)

I've tested a lot of UGLs, recently) and nothing showed at least 50% of pharma Pregnyl strength.
I’ve used Livzon and Generics that both tested at 4500iu. You have a different version of testing however so I assume IU count means nothing. You could try the Ovitrelle pens, they tested well and I haven’t heard any negatives about it.

I think it was @baxter0312 or @T&H who said just keep slowly increasing the weekly/monthly average dose until you conceive. Or maybe it was HMG. Can't recall specific doses.

update
Got my order, to EU balkan, 40 days after payment.
everything intact, Pretty happy with the order, but it would be good to know that id be waiting for that long and not like 2 weeks as promoted.

DM me personally here with your order #. I can get the label for you, if Kiki hasn't already, and see if there was an incomplete address. Did she not get this already for ya?
It is now 6 weeks and you and your staff are still ignoring this issue. I sent the DM and you did not even reply with a "sorry won't help you". You have $354.80 from me and have delivered nothing.

You claim it is "ineligible for reship" but that is not my problem. This is not a natural disaster like she ship sank this is your company (allegedly) shipping product to nowhere.

I really wanted to continue to purchase (I've invested nearly a thousand now I think) but if your response to your own mistakes is to give the silent treatment only, I cannot trust you and I will do my best to let everyone else know you cannot be trusted either.

@DashPCT Can you please add Vanica M cream (
  • Miconazole Nitrate 2% w/w, Mometasone Furoate 0.1%. ) its Indian brand I think
Email us on it!
I’ve used Livzon and Generics that both tested at 4500iu. You have a different version of testing however so I assume IU count means nothing. You could try the Ovitrelle pens, they tested well and I haven’t heard any negatives about it.
Ovitrelle has always been good to me, so has Livzon.

Ovidac I've used once and had no complaints, but when we began to stock ovidac, people wanted ZyHCG instead domestically. We can begin phasing over to Ovidac instead.
update
Got my order, to EU balkan, 40 days after payment.
everything intact, Pretty happy with the order, but it would be good to know that id be waiting for that long and not like 2 weeks as promoted.
Sorry on that, EU I know for now has a reshipping method, which takes a bit longer, but its super successful. Packags around this time of the year are nutty.
Good order from dash. From time I placed order it only took 4 days. Very happy with dash, this was my first time with them.
<3
It is now 6 weeks and you and your staff are still ignoring this issue. I sent the DM and you did not even reply with a "sorry won't help you". You have $354.80 from me and have delivered nothing.

You claim it is "ineligible for reship" but that is not my problem. This is not a natural disaster like she ship sank this is your company (allegedly) shipping product to nowhere.

I really wanted to continue to purchase (I've invested nearly a thousand now I think) but if your response to your own mistakes is to give the silent treatment only, I cannot trust you and I will do my best to let everyone else know you cannot be trusted either.
Were you provided a shipping label? If the shipping label shows we're not at fault here, I'm happy to help you as much as I can.

There is a tracking number for the first package that was sent nowhere. How will you help now?
Was going to start ordering in bulk from here until I saw this mess that you’re in. It’s a shame the ignorance of some sources nowadays. Wish you luck.