DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I have now purchased from Dash, I am not affiliated with Dash or this forum, I am some normal guy in the US just trying to get some prescription products for a reasonable price.

I am going to be very loud about my results, good or bad. I know these products are coming from India so I don't expect them to be fast, but I do expect the products to be real and have the intended potency.

I will test every product I get from Dash, with a lab and with my own body. If the results are good, then I am going to tell EVERYONE.... if the products are fake, then I am going to tell EVERYONE.

Before I posted in this thread, I saw 2 reports of HCG from dash being fake and 1 report of cabergoline from Dash not working. Those people were from a different forum and might have been lying, I don't know..... BUT I bought both of those products so we are definitely going to find out.

Whatever I report back in this thread is going to be the stone cold truth... I recommend if you are thinking about buying from Dash just wait a month and see what I report after I get my products. I will be your tester.

I hope this works out Dash, I need you to be a good store personally and the whole community needs a true replacement for Express and AIPCT....

I have now purchased from Dash, I am not affiliated with Dash or this forum, I am some normal guy in the US just trying to get some prescription products for a reasonable price.

I am going to be very loud about my results, good or bad. I know these products are coming from India so I don't expect them to be fast, but I do expect the products to be real and have the intended potency.

I will test every product I get from Dash, with a lab and with my own body. If the results are good, then I am going to tell EVERYONE.... if the products are fake, then I am going to tell EVERYONE.

Before I posted in this thread, I saw 2 reports of HCG from dash being fake and 1 report of cabergoline from Dash not working. Those people were from a different forum and might have been lying, I don't know..... BUT I bought both of those products so we are definitely going to find out.

Whatever I report back in this thread is going to be the stone cold truth... I recommend if you are thinking about buying from Dash just wait a month and see what I report after I get my products. I will be your tester.

I hope this works out Dash, I need you to be a good store personally and the whole community needs a true replacement for Express and AIPCT....
Thank you for the commitment!

Yeah, those two reports are just these guys who say it, and then never reply for some reason with the brand/why they think its bunk/refuse testing offers.

We will pay for your @janoshik testing (1 product) if needed, as was offered to the previous people. All you must do is ship it to him. We also credit bloodwork and labs.

Hi,

I have ordered from Dashpct on the 26th of february but my order got seized. I have sent 2 emails with the question if it is possible to get a reship, one in march 19th and the other one on march 27th. I got no reply to either of them. So I am going to ask here, is it possible to get a reship of my package?

Kind regards!

Hi,

I have ordered from Dashpct on the 26th of february but my order got seized. I have sent 2 emails with the question if it is possible to get a reship, one in march 19th and the other one on march 27th. I got no reply to either of them. So I am going to ask here, is it possible to get a reship of my package?

Kind regards!
Hi! send me a DM here or wickr me at Skullwarden and tell me your order # or the email. Some emails fall through the cracks, but I can help out!

Did you have to send a video of the unboxing in order for them to correct your order?
Replying to this - Dash took care of my issue and is shipping the meds that were short from my order. My initial order took 4 weeks to arrive (a little longer than normal, but that’s 100% on the shipper routing my package weirdly).

I’m 3/3 on orders from this source now, and the one problem that I’ve had seems to have been handled.

Hey folks!

Some of you may notice we have a new banner on Meso(to your right) - wicked, aint it?

Anyway. If you click on the banner - you'd be invited to our exclusive member telegram group where I will post occasional discounts, promos, and updates to our operation.

Hey folks!

Some of you may notice we have a new banner on Meso(to your right) - wicked, aint it?

Anyway. If you click on the banner - you'd be invited to our exclusive member telegram group where I will post occasional discounts, promos, and updates to our operation.
Any way you can get Andractim? (DHT gel)

I don't see why not - I'll have a look, probably have it up by the end of the day.
Huge! I need a new supplier for Andractim after ExpressPCT went down (even though they were massively overpriced) so I'm hoping you can be the true replacement.

I'll keep an eye out today in hopes it's added.

I don't see why not - I'll have a look, probably have it up by the end of the day.
I was sent tracking for my order but it doesn't say which shipping company was used so I don't know where to check the status.

Can you DM me the shipping company?

Huge! I need a new supplier for Andractim after ExpressPCT went down (even though they were massively overpriced) so I'm hoping you can be the true replacement.

I'll keep an eye out today in hopes it's added.
No worries - I'll reply to you here once its posted.
I was sent tracking for my order but it doesn't say which shipping company was used so I don't know where to check the status.

I'm not quite sure what your order is - could you DM me so I can have a look? but 17track(dot)net should automatically detect the courier.

Download the packages app it’s free and automatically tells you the shipping provider it’s being shipped with.

Download the packages app it’s free and automatically tells you the shipping provider it’s being shipped with.
Never heard of this app myself - but sure, why not.

Reminder to everyone here: tracking your package on USPS/related sites always log who you are and what you are tracking. Its one of the many ways they catch peeps.

Whenever you're tracking something, do it on TOR, or VPN with trackers disabled on browser etc. VPN doesn't really do shit, but its a good first line of defense.

Never heard of this app myself - but sure, why not.

Reminder to everyone here: tracking your package on USPS/related sites always log who you are and what you are tracking. Its one of the many ways they catch peeps.

Whenever you're tracking something, do it on TOR, or VPN with trackers disabled on browser etc. VPN doesn't really do shit, but its a good first line of defense.
I would highly advise against EVER tracking anything through tor. If you want to get a package flagged that would be the best way. It is opsec 101 on the dark web. This is why tracking isn't provided 99% of the time because vendors don't want people using tor to track. Also as far as vpn if you use a provider for a VPN that knows your identity you just completely blew the point of VPN. Just please don't use TOR for tracking people