DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Got my pack today. USA. Think it's been around 3 weeks. Had a small issue when I ordered but @DashPCT got it resolved and got my order out in a timely fashion. Very well packaged and all is accounted for. Will most definitely order again. All products look pharmaceutical just as they have from express in the past. Thanks

I would highly advise against EVER tracking anything through tor. If you want to get a package flagged that would be the best way. It is opsec 101 on the dark web. This is why tracking isn't provided 99% of the time because vendors don't want people using tor to track. Also as far as vpn if you use a provider for a VPN that knows your identity you just completely blew the point of VPN. Just please don't use TOR for tracking people
You may be right.

The government can know all exit nodes of the TOR network and flag those for couriers to look after. But same with VPNs - your VPN provider usually only has a set amount of servers they go through, and usually those IPs all end up getting flagged.

I suppose your best bet ultimately is to rent out your own VPS somewhere like Ukraine and log everything through there. This is obviously the best way to use a self-hosted VPN - its trust-less, as you are the only one logging who logs into it. Well of course, besides the server(s) providers, but thats an issue with every VPN.

I use Mulvad personally - and they claim they don't log your IP, but its a whole another question about the people who provide the shit to them if they log your shit. It's so many layers.

All in all - I have no fucking idea giving it further thought on realistically how to track a package discreetly. You could use a VM + double layer VPN (Secure Core like PVPN has) + TOR and still get flagged. Use ya mom's phone, I guess.

Or find a service that promises tracking with no logging, etc. Or simply, a country that does not respond to most LEO requests unless you are committing a crime against said country.

For anyone looking further into privacy, I recommend privacytools(dot)io or privacyguides over at Reddit. Much to learn. Set your threat level accordingly.

Got my pack today. USA. Think it's been around 3 weeks. Had a small issue when I ordered but @DashPCT got it resolved and got my order out in a timely fashion. Very well packaged and all is accounted for. Will most definitely order again. All products look pharmaceutical just as they have from express in the past. Thanks
Thank you! Let me know if you have any bloodwork/purity work/anecdotal feedback!

Never heard of this app myself - but sure, why not.

Reminder to everyone here: tracking your package on USPS/related sites always log who you are and what you are tracking. Its one of the many ways they catch peeps.

Whenever you're tracking something, do it on TOR, or VPN with trackers disabled on browser etc. VPN doesn't really do shit, but its a good first line of defense.
Never thought of it really.

We've added some new products to DashPCT:

- Asthalin (Salbutamol Inhaler)

- Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium capsules

- Injectable Glutathione

- Lidocaine Spray

- Estradiol capsules

- Cefixime

- Lisinopril+HCTZ

- Molnupiravir

- Remdesivir

In total - we've added 2 COVID-related medications (last two) and a very in demand Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium capsules.

Let me know if you want to see something else added, or have any feedback in general. We really appreciate feedback here at DashPCT as its what allows us to grow continuously and provide better prices and service. Get the word out there! =D

- Injectable Glutathione

- Lidocaine Spray

- Estradiol capsules

- Cefixime

- Lisinopril+HCTZ

- Molnupiravir

- Remdesivir

In total - we've added 2 COVID-related medications (last two) and a very in demand Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium capsules.

Let me know if you want to see something else added, or have any feedback in general. We really appreciate feedback here at DashPCT as its what allows us to grow continuously and provide better prices and service. Get the word out there! =D
Good batch of products added. Did you manage to track down Andractim that you can add onto there too?

Hi everyone - we're beginning to open up our domestic store with some stock that is just arriving. You can check it out over at DashPCT!

We will be adding more as we understand the demand for products: if you guys have any suggestions, please feel free.

As always - there will be a mark up for domestic products. This is taking into account the shippers, reshippers, and the risks that we all take in achieving a domestic inventory.

Edit: Shipping's $10 dollarinos. Standard aint it?

Last edited:
How do I get an order update? Sent email with no response. Tracking on site hasn’t updated in 2 weeks.
DM me if you'd like with your email/order and I can check myself. Some emails fall through the cracks unfortunately, or we're simply waiting for a response from the courier.

- Injectable Glutathione

- Lidocaine Spray

- Estradiol capsules

- Cefixime

- Lisinopril+HCTZ

- Molnupiravir

- Remdesivir

Is there any chance of stocking Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium in injectable form? Brand name, "Pentorse" on IndiaMart.

Would be huge if you could, it's been notoriously hard to source since RaceHorseMeds went down most of the sites that offer it are Ukrainian scammers and negotiating with IndiaMart vendors is annoying.
Added Pentorse to the shop.

The prices are a bit higher for me than I initially thought this kinda med would be - could you tell me what prices you usually see them for?

I'm only putting 15% profit ontop of these just not to be hurt by the dash 15% off coupon.

250mg - 2ml = 25
250mg - 10ml = 75

If you get them for lower, I can keep searching for perhaps other brand names, but this is Pentorse right here.