DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Hey @DashPCT, just wanted to clarify the Bayer test you provide. I wasn't aware it was manufactured in India. The picture also shows a box written in Portuguese. So I'm guessing it's originally manufactured in Brazil or something? Is it shipped from India or somewhere else? Have you done any diligence on its authenticity?

N=1, FWIW, etc. but personally I'd be less suspicious of an Indian pharma brand being shipped directly from India. So many Bayer fakes out there that I tend not to trust them unless I buy directly from a regulated pharmacy myself.

Hey @DashPCT, just wanted to clarify the Bayer test you provide. I wasn't aware it was manufactured in India. The picture also shows a box written in Portuguese. So I'm guessing it's originally manufactured in Brazil or something? Is it shipped from India or somewhere else? Have you done any diligence on its authenticity?

N=1, FWIW, etc. but personally I'd be less suspicious of an Indian pharma brand being shipped directly from India. So many Bayer fakes out there that I tend not to trust them unless I buy directly from a regulated pharmacy myself.
Language may vary on the box from Indian to Turkish to English. Really depends what they are able to get their hands on.

As for authenticity, we have been able to scan them, but even thats fakeable honestly now a days. Really just gotta rely on trust and ask for invoices, which we do, but with enough work anything is fake.

1 month from India to southern US. Package in great shape and contents exactly what I ordered. Wish shipping time was better but I’ll still be ordering again.

Any shot of bringing antibiotics to US warehouse? Amoxicillen, vaclyvior, azithryomycin etc.

Language may vary on the box from Indian to Turkish to English. Really depends what they are able to get their hands on.

As for authenticity, we have been able to scan them, but even thats fakeable honestly now a days. Really just gotta rely on trust and ask for invoices, which we do, but with enough work anything is fake.
I’m starting to wonder if my girlfriends orgasms are fake

Thats fucking fast. Either the worldwide pandemic bullshit is finally fixing itself (logistics wise) or we're getting lucky lol.

Any anecdotal first hand review on the products you ordered?
I was looking for 500mg Soma which was a product that ExpressPct had carried. They are scored so they are very easy to break into 250mg doses. The price is great, comparable to ExpressPCT ( RIP) but the 9 day shipping time was a pleasant surprise. I've gotten India packs before Covid in 11 days but nothing remotely close to that since the Pandemic. I took advantage of a couple pre shut down ExpressPCT sales so I'm stocked pretty well on my regular stuff I purchase , but I will be ordering again as soon I'm close to depleting my current stock/stash. Your prices are great and obviously your service is top notch.