DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Seems so lmao. It was a very small amount, like 100 tabs (10 strips) of ea.

The big ass restock should be any day now. The packs have landed already. I expect next end of next week at the latest.

Perfect, I can always rock the arimadex, just prefer the aromasin, deff wanna pick up some durita also....

Hey dash do you think there is a chance of u getting t3 in stock domestic and also clen and if u do the clen is there a chance of u testing the clen being it's Shree ventesseh and believe there ugl.... Just would feel better seeing a product like that tested if not I would just go with Albuterol 4mg tabs if u have them

I u
It really depends on your threat level. Orbot here seems to be more oriented for countries who are restricting tons of content, ieg Russia, and you want to hide certain things from your ISP.

It's also created by the Tor Project members, so its safe to assume no one is going to be selling your data, compared to using unknown app developers who make a "tor browser" on the appstore.

Since you'd be pairing Orbot with a potential leaking browser, ieg Chrome/Safari, you're not really defending yourself as your cookies can easily identify you, webrtc leaks, ip leaks once you turn off orbot, etc etc.

For total anonymous browsing, TOR browser is the way to go.

Just two differently purposed apps.

You gotta know your threat level. Everyone has a different threat level. Whether you're just trying to hide from your ISP, to the alphabet boys / the illuminati / Great Leader Xi Jinping.

For mostly everyone here just buying their occasional, 2 vials of test e and 1 packet of var, a paid VPN is sufficient (I recommend Mulvad, or ProtonVPN.)

If you really want to route all your traffic through TOR on your PC/etc, I believe you can switch to TOR's network over socks5 or something. Im not really well versed on that though, I'd use just tails if I had to go through that.
I'm using Orbot for my second phone I do my looking on it.is it not good the VPN change ever time so it can't be tracked on chrome I'm I not doing it right or something I suck at PCs and stuff like that any advice on a free one money is kinda tight right now

Last edited:
are they going through customs okay
Yes
Perfect, I can always rock the arimadex, just prefer the aromasin, deff wanna pick up some durita also....

Hey dash do you think there is a chance of u getting t3 in stock domestic and also clen and if u do the clen is there a chance of u testing the clen being it's Shree ventesseh and believe there ugl.... Just would feel better seeing a product like that tested if not I would just go with Albuterol 4mg tabs if u have them
T3 - since India doesnt supply it, I'll have to supply it from Turkey. I'll try soon to get that in. Im not sure if I brought any clen though

I u

I'm using Orbot for my second phone I do my looking on it.is it not good the VPN change ever time so it can't be tracked on chrome I'm I not doing it right or something I suck at PCs and stuff like that any advice on a free one money is kinda tight right now
Sorry, are you asking for a VPN?
Orbot routes you through TOR, so why bother with a VPN? But if you want to reduce the anonymity and retain some privacy, you're better off with a paid VPN such as Mullvad/ProtonVPN.

Free VPNs make their money by selling your data and spying on you even more than you thought. It's not worth it.

Yes

T3 - since India doesnt supply it, I'll have to supply it from Turkey. I'll try soon to get that in. Im not sure if I brought any clen though

Sorry, are you asking for a VPN?
Orbot routes you through TOR, so why bother with a VPN? But if you want to reduce the anonymity and retain some privacy, you're better off with a paid VPN such as Mullvad/ProtonVPN.

Free VPNs make their money by selling your data and spying on you even more than you thought. It's not worth it.
Really omg

you're better off with a paid VPN such as Mullvad/ProtonVPN.
So you'd recommend Proton's paid VPN then?

That's the one I went with, but I really don't know much about this area. I kinda just assumed since proton in general is about privacy and anonymity that their VPN would be solid. Good to hear--if I got that right.

Update on Modalert 200, I got at least one dud in a pack. Others from this batch have been fine, however. I switched to a different batch number after the first bad tablet, so I can't speak for the rest of the tabs in the exact 10-pack it came from.

B. No: GTD0093A

I did some cursory research; dosing inconsistencies with SUN pharma Modalert have recently been reported elsewhere, (among some other unrelated problems within the company). Odd to see, it's been my go to for a while now, and SUN is generally regarded as a reliable company.

I'm not sure whether to send the remaining tabs from the pack in for testing. If I do, I would have to send in several because, like I said, so far it has just been one single tab. Any advice on this would be great. Has this happened to anyone else?

So you'd recommend Proton's paid VPN then?

That's the one I went with, but I really don't know much about this area. I kinda just assumed since proton in general is about privacy and anonymity that their VPN would be solid. Good to hear--if I got that right.
Eh, companies can say they are privacy focused just as apple does, but at the end of the day -
Protonmail has been subjected to swiss subpoenas, and apple recently gave icloud backups to the FBI for someone who was selling adderall, which in turn gave them access to the person's imessage/photos.

Granted, imessage is "end to end" encrypted, but this ends when you back it up on icloud. iCloud now has the private keys to this encryption, and the way they give access to the history of chats to your new imessage devices is by giving this key to all the other devices.

What this means is when you are having a conversation, it is (you), your ipad, your macbook, and the other person and their devices. The scary part is - it could be you, your mac/ipad/idevice + alphabet boys spying on you. Cloud shit is another death to privacy.

Do not believe their lies. Sorry for the rant, I can go all day.

In terms of who do I trust more, PVPN or Mullvad, I choose Mullvad. At the end of the day though, as I've mentioned before, it does not matter who your VPN provider is, but who owns those routes you are going through. The VPN company may not log you, but they can.

Update on Modalert 200, I got at least one dud in a pack. Others from this batch have been fine, however. I switched to a different batch number after the first bad tablet, so I can't speak for the rest of the tabs in the exact 10-pack it came from.

I did some cursory research; dosing inconsistencies with SUN pharma Modalert have recently been reported elsewhere, (among some other unrelated problems within the company). Odd to see, it's been my go to for a while now, and SUN is generally regarded as a reliable company.

I'm not sure whether to send the remaining tabs from the pack in for testing. If I do, I would have to send in several because, like I said, so far it has just been one single tab. Any advice on this would be great. Has this happened to anyone else?

As for this dud, I can't really comment. I know Modalert is supposedly the "best" out of all the Modafinil brands, as you said, Sun is considered reliable.

If you want to go down the rabbit hole and figure out if there are actual duds or its just you, yeah, it's gonna take a few strips and all to get tested. Not sure if @janoshik would like to chime in and perhaps tell us if there has been any Modalerts inconsistencies.

Eh, companies can say they are privacy focused just as apple does, but at the end of the day -
Protonmail has been subjected to swiss subpoenas, and apple recently gave icloud backups to the FBI for someone who was selling adderall, which in turn gave them access to the person's imessage/photos.

Granted, imessage is "end to end" encrypted, but this ends when you back it up on icloud. iCloud now has the private keys to this encryption, and the way they give access to the history of chats to your new imessage devices is by giving this key to all the other devices.

What this means is when you are having a conversation, it is (you), your ipad, your macbook, and the other person and their devices. The scary part is - it could be you, your mac/ipad/idevice + alphabet boys spying on you. Cloud shit is another death to privacy.

Do not believe their lies. Sorry for the rant, I can go all day.

In terms of who do I trust more, PVPN or Mullvad, I choose Mullvad. At the end of the day though, as I've mentioned before, it does not matter who your VPN provider is, but who owns those routes you are going through. The VPN company may not log you, but they can.

As for this dud, I can't really comment. I know Modalert is supposedly the "best" out of all the Modafinil brands, as you said, Sun is considered reliable.

If you want to go down the rabbit hole and figure out if there are actual duds or its just you, yeah, it's gonna take a few strips and all to get tested. Not sure if @janoshik would like to chime in and perhaps tell us if there has been any Modalerts inconsistencies.
Actually haven't tested moda in a while

If it were anything else it might be so. Modafinil is such a fickle drug though. look on the reddit page and you'll hear everything under the sun

So I made an order and used the bank transfer payment option. After 3 days I noticed the payment status was still 'waiting for patment' so I emailed support my bank transfer receipt. I've got no reply and the order has disappeared from my order history. Can someone from the company please contact me or reply to my emails. Thanks

Heya folks

Added:

Modvigil MD 200mg

Artvigil 250mg

Couple -afinil products that are pretty rare to come by.
So I made an order and used the bank transfer payment option. After 3 days I noticed the payment status was still 'waiting for patment' so I emailed support my bank transfer receipt. I've got no reply and the order has disappeared from my order history. Can someone from the company please contact me or reply to my emails. Thanks
Pretty normal if it takes beyond 48 hours the order will disappear and we have to input it for you. Once you make the bank payments it always has to be emailed to us for confirmation so we can ask the third party receivers if the have received the payment and confirm. Email girl will get back to you once she gets the confirm

Will there be domestic pain o soma?
Nah, too risky tbh