DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Heya folks

Added:

Modvigil MD 200mg

Artvigil 250mg

Couple -afinil products that are pretty rare to come by.

Pretty normal if it takes beyond 48 hours the order will disappear and we have to input it for you. Once you make the bank payments it always has to be emailed to us for confirmation so we can ask the third party receivers if the have received the payment and confirm. Email girl will get back to you once she gets the confirm

Nah, too risky tbh
So... Roll of the dice as I said before??

Pack landed today. US domestic order. Pharm Arimidex needed for my home trt management.

Comms were good. Prices are reasonable for pharm adex. The order process is streamlined and easy and the website is squared away too. Stealth and packaging were on point.

Only gripe was 9 day T/A from date ordered. So if you need ancillaries fast, like I did, make sure you plan for a longer T/A. Maybe my order was an oddity, just something to keep in mind.

Overall, if you plan ahead then Dash is solid. Thanks

Forgot to leave my domestic review. Picked up a bunch of ralox and xmalon. 3 orders on separate occasions. Total process took 5 days. Will buy domestic again. Good ralox source. Would love it if you had domestic testoviron. I want to swim in it

Forgot to leave my domestic review. Picked up a bunch of ralox and xmalon. 3 orders on separate occasions. Total process took 5 days. Will buy domestic again. Good ralox source. Would love it if you had domestic testoviron. I want to swim in it
I'll look into getting the hormones domestic side. I am however, and I think this goes without saying, afraid of what happened to EPCT happening to our DOM store as well. So I'm trying to place products that aren't so gotcha like roids/painosama stuff like that.

I'll look into getting the hormones domestic side. I am however, and I think this goes without saying, afraid of what happened to EPCT happening to our DOM store as well. So I'm trying to place products that aren't so gotcha like roids/painosama stuff like that.
Totally understandable. If that was the only hormone you carried domestic, that would be great. It's easily the best test there is. I have a domestic source which comes out to the same price as your international, but I'd rather give you my money so long as I don't have to wait over a month

When are you taking the ralox? How much you taking?

Totally understandable. If that was the only hormone you carried domestic, that would be great. It's easily the best test there is. I have a domestic source which comes out to the same price as your international, but I'd rather give you my money so long as I don't have to wait over a month

Why do you like it so much, the carrier oil?

Hey Dash,

Will accutane be a part of the domestic restock soon? I don't need it immediately, so I don't mind ordering internationally along with some other stuff, but figured I'd ask, thanks!