DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Got my second shipment from Dash, nothing too out of the ordinary, general health ancillaries alongside some modafinil, went through customs in Canada no problem, doesn’t even look like they bothered opening it up.

What makes it complete? It's just a list of actual pharma

We're talking about indian pharma here which quite frankly is a waste of time talking about "real pharma". There are many many small time manufacturers there and they go in and out of legitimacy all the time and no one really knows who's who or what

We're talking about indian pharma here which quite frankly is a waste of time talking about "real pharma". There are many many small time manufacturers there and they go in and out of legitimacy all the time and no one really knows who's who or what
Not a waste of time. All I did was post a list of pharma brands. That's it's. Sorry you found free information a waste of time

Not a waste of time. All I did was post a list of pharma brands. That's it's. Sorry you found free information a waste of time

You saw that i called something pharma and took that chance to go on a spiel how all these people don't know what real pharma is, eventhough you know nothing of the particular product or anything about how the indian pharmaceutical industry works. You posted a list while i have nothing against it is not relevant.

You saw that i called something pharma and took that chance to go on a spiel how all these people don't know what real pharma is, eventhough you know nothing of the particular product or anything about how the indian pharmaceutical industry works. You posted a list while i have nothing against it is not relevant.
Is that a fact? All these people? What people? Who?

Anyone have HCG brand recommendations? I usually use Ovidac but think the potency might be a little low.
At worst a pregnancy test will tell you if there’s anything to it at all from what I understand. I have yet to get blood work done to see what mine is coming in at, but I’ve been pinning 375 three days a week until I get my bloods done. 5000iu Ovidac btw.

At worst a pregnancy test will tell you if there’s anything to it at all from what I understand. I have yet to get blood work done to see what mine is coming in at, but I’ve been pinning 375 three days a week until I get my bloods done. 5000iu Ovidac btw.
Yeah I know it's doing something. It could just be the downside of importing from india, I'm sure it gets hot on whatever ships they toss em on

As always I'd recommend sending out stuff to be tested with @janoshik and we'll always credit ya $100 for the test - if you feel anything lacking.
Love to see it. This is my first order from you actually, I've gotten Ovidac before from the last PCT shop that shall not be named, just bought some from your shop to try out

So India has always been a hotbed for tons of fake pharma pills. Do you have any tests proving legitimacy of your pills? What can you tell us about your very cheap pills that will install any confidence whatsoever that they are what they say they are?