DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

So India has always been a hotbed for tons of fake pharma pills. Do you have any tests proving legitimacy of your pills? What can you tell us about your very cheap pills that will install any confidence whatsoever that they are what they say they are?

Why would India counterfeit their own shit?

Hey folks - domestic store is restocked. Just missing some HCG/Aromasin/Telmistaran, but those are on its way.

Added:

Dostiheal .5mg
Raloxo 60mg
Femistra 1mg
Clomid 50mg
Vidalista 20mg
Cenforce 100mg
Tamodex 20mg
Accufine 20mg
Almox 250
Duratia 60mg
Glycoheal 500mg
Ezedoc 10mg
Modalert 200mg

Love to see it. This is my first order from you actually, I've gotten Ovidac before from the last PCT shop that shall not be named, just bought some from your shop to try out
Why would anybody counterfeit anything?

They make counterfeits which may or may not have the same/equal amount of ingredients….or who know wtf else…and sell it cheaper than even the cheap indian/turkish shit.

Living in US/Canada its easy to forget just how desperate and fucking poor other parts of the world are…yes counterfeiting even indian pharma is a thing.

Hey folks - domestic store is restocked. Just missing some HCG/Aromasin/Telmistaran, but those are on its way.

Added:

Dostiheal .5mg
Raloxo 60mg
Femistra 1mg
Clomid 50mg
Vidalista 20mg
Cenforce 100mg
Tamodex 20mg
Accufine 20mg
Almox 250
Duratia 60mg
Glycoheal 500mg
Ezedoc 10mg
Modalert 200mg
I know metformin real cheap. Would 400 tabs be to low for the minimum domestically? Only like 50$

They make counterfeits which may or may not have the same/equal amount of ingredients….or who know wtf else…and sell it cheaper than even the cheap indian/turkish shit.

Living in US/Canada its easy to forget just how desperate and fucking poor other parts of the world are…yes counterfeiting even indian pharma is a thing.

I know all about their counterfeiting, it's just not their own production. It doesn't make sense. There are so many small manufacturers there , if they wanted to make their own version of something they do that whether it's legit or not. But it's not counterfeit, that's not what that word means.

I know all about their counterfeiting, it's just not their own production. It doesn't make sense. There are so many small manufacturers there , if they wanted to make their own version of something they do that whether it's legit or not. But it's not counterfeit, that's not what that word means.
Counterfeit - shmounterfeit - my concern is whether the products DashPCT is sending put contain exactly what it says it countains and not some other BS. I know easy answer is to send to jano or lab4tox but was hoping I’d see results somewhere - cant find them or maybe havent looked hard enough.

I'm not a vet so take my words with a grain of salt, but from my research what I've seen mostly with India is poor quality control, and improperly dosed product. Perhaps underdosed on purpose, but I can't recall seeing counterfeit products that were outright something else or even just sugar pills

Counterfeit - shmounterfeit - my concern is whether the products DashPCT is sending put contain exactly what it says it countains and not some other BS. I know easy answer is to send to jano or lab4tox but was hoping I’d see results somewhere - cant find them or maybe havent looked hard enough.

Expresspct used to have some reports on their site though that might have been a case of cherrypicking. We definitely need more testing. I sent over a couple samples recently

Please get back to me via email. No tracking update since April 25. No seizure letter received. No clue what's going on.
My email girl's been out sick since 3 days ago so we're a bit backed up on emails - do you want to DM me here or wickr me at Skullwarden?

Added:

Dostiheal .5mg
Raloxo 60mg
Femistra 1mg
Clomid 50mg
Vidalista 20mg
Cenforce 100mg
Tamodex 20mg
Accufine 20mg
Almox 250
Duratia 60mg
Glycoheal 500mg
Ezedoc 10mg
Modalert 200mg
Do you have a rough ETA on the telmisartan?
Thank you

I'm not a vet so take my words with a grain of salt, but from my research what I've seen mostly with India is poor quality control, and improperly dosed product. Perhaps underdosed on purpose, but I can't recall seeing counterfeit products that were outright something else or even just sugar pills
Lol uhhh no.

Do you have any idea how much medication India produces? They make more generics than any county on earth and most are exported to be sold by legitimate pharmaceutical companies all around the world. I don’t know where you for that information??

Hey guys has anyone ordered to Northern Ireland UK?
Was going to order some metformin xr from dashpct.

Thanks

So India has always been a hotbed for tons of fake pharma pills. Do you have any tests proving legitimacy of your pills? What can you tell us about your very cheap pills that will install any confidence whatsoever that they are what they say they are?
is it a hotbed for fake pharma?

Anyone else have trouble getting a hold of dash? 2 days email, I know the girl is away. 12 hours DM no response. Wickr not working for me for some reason.