DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

pack landed!, t/a took like a solid week to drop and i ended up ordering some caber so i could have it on hand for my tren ace cycle
4C274DBA-725B-43D2-B3C7-31873A426DFA.jpeg

Yeah mr dash can I gets some crack added to me insulin order?

One guy was asking for amphetamines and the other was asking for pain killers, but i was the bad guy for telling them to find the appropriate channel for that junk.

It's out there on Telegram. i stumbled across a couple when searching for Pharmaqo. Some dumbass even posted a pic of his newly acquired brick of heroin.

One guy was asking for amphetamines and the other was asking for pain killers, but i was the bad guy for telling them to find the appropriate channel for that junk.

It's out there on Telegram. i stumbled across a couple when searching for Pharmaqo. Some dumbass even posted a pic of his newly acquired brick of heroin.
Yeah been there done that, in a past life. Leads to nothing but BS. Stick to tren kiddos.

Is your email lady back yet? Please I need an update on my parcel. You said you called the postal company and they said it made it to my country and was awaiting a tracking update, and there's still nothing. No indication that it's moved at all and the tracking has not updated since late April.

No seizure letter either too so customs didn't grab it.

The guys asking him to source opiates and shit are probably cops

Is your email lady back yet? Please I need an update on my parcel. You said you called the postal company and they said it made it to my country and was awaiting a tracking update, and there's still nothing. No indication that it's moved at all and the tracking has not updated since late April.

No seizure letter either too so customs didn't grab it.
she's been back. if you want dm me your email or your inquiry and i can take a look at it

Caution if you're ordering to Canada, had my package seized twice and i am now SOL for my order.
Oof, sorry to hear that. Your address may be flagged though.

I was sitting here thinking about wild it is that people buy that shit online, until I remembered we do the same shit. Just with gear instead of narcotics lol.

I was sitting here thinking about wild it is that people buy that shit online, until I remembered we do the same shit. Just with gear instead of narcotics lol.

The narcotics will get more attention and more time behind bars. Don't know why some guys want to ride the line between benefitting their health and completely destroying it.

The narcotics will get more attention and more time behind bars. Don't know why some guys want to ride the line between benefitting their health and completely destroying it.
For real. It's just surprising people trust it lmao. Like we have testing and shit done for our stuff at least lol. I hadn't popped into the telegram in a couple of days so I didn't even know dude was in there asking until I saw your post here lol.

It’s a little different though. Narcotics will ruin your life, Cause you to lie cheat steal. Turns you into a shell of a person.

Steroids do none of that. We eat healthy, monitor our health, go to work, raise our families, are productive members of society.

It’s a little different though. Narcotics will ruin your life, Cause you to lie cheat steal. Turns you into a shell of a person.

Steroids do none of that. We eat healthy, monitor our health, go to work, raise our families, are productive members of society.
Yeah I think I could've worded my comment a little better than I did lol. I don't view what we do even remotely close to buying narcotics on the internet. It was mostly from an aspect of we have testing and shit for our stuff, and that's obviously not a thing for narcotics that I'm aware of, but I don't do that shit so who knows. I have some friends in the fire/EMS world and they've been talking about how much shit is getting laced with fent. You have legitimately no idea what you're getting with that shit, we are least know what we get.
On top of all the things you mentioned as well lol.