DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Is there a modafinil brand you'd rather see? I always was told that Modalert was the best.
I've not tried it so I genuinely have no idea if it's good or bad, I was only asking just from what I've read on r/modafinil. If you search "sun pharmacy/pharmacies", a lot of people have had complaints. I'm 100% by no means at all saying anything negative about what you offer domestic, and I'll still likely order some to try out. I was just curious if anyone had tried it yet. I have a bit of Signature left that I was prescribed, and as @SkankHunt said, it's definitely solid. That's the only brand I've had experience with though.

God I just don't even know anymore. I've heard the complete opposite from reddit/r/modafinil. They say modvigil is the shit one and modalert is the best. But imo, i think its just people who don't get hit by it etc, because I know some peeps bodies just disagree with moda.

I honestly think its all the same stuff, lmao.
No one gets anything tested on reddit. They just go by feels and the name that sounds the coolest. Most people on that sub are just drug addicts and don’t even lift, I wouldn’t put much thought into it lol.

I've not tried it so I genuinely have no idea if it's good or bad, I was only asking just from what I've read on r/modafinil. If you search "sun pharmacy/pharmacies", a lot of people have had complaints. I'm 100% by no means at all saying anything negative about what you offer domestic, and I'll still likely order some to try out. I was just curious if anyone had tried it yet. I have a bit of Signature left that I was prescribed, and as @SkankHunt said, it's definitely solid. That's the only brand I've had experience with though.
I'll have signature on my next shipment. It cost the same to me anyway. I'm literally just taking names from a hat.

How about armodafinil?

I'll have signature on my next shipment. It cost the same to me anyway. I'm literally just taking names from a hat.

How about armodafinil?
I've heard from a lot of people that armo is top-tier compared to any moda brand. I've not tried it, but I've seen people saying, anecdotally, that they switched to armo and it was night and day better. Once either of those (signature Moda or armo) are in, I'll be stocking up for sure lol.

I find the products coming from India [anecdotally] have a very high seizure rate. Is there any way to increase stealth of these packages?

I find the products coming from India [anecdotally] have a very high seizure rate. Is there any way to increase stealth of these packages?
Unfortunately no, just declaration of health supplements. Where are you located? To the U.S, the seizure rate is basically non existent. Right now we're having trouble with Australia but we've fixed it today by sending packages through Sydney customs.

Tell us more about these semaglutide tablets. How do they rank compared to injection? When will they sneak over to the domestic side?
Tabs are mad expensive unfortunately. The injection will always be better, anyways.

Also guys - we are increasing our minimum from 0 to $50, effective today. We're receiving an influx of orders that delays us a bit, and in order to combat them, we're raising the minimum.

Unfortunately no, just declaration of health supplements. Where are you located? To the U.S, the seizure rate is basically non existent. Right now we're having trouble with Australia but we've fixed it today by sending packages through Sydney customs.

Tabs are mad expensive unfortunately. The injection will always be better, anyways.

Also guys - we are increasing our minimum from 0 to $50, effective today. We're receiving an influx of orders that delays us a bit, and in order to combat them, we're raising the minimum.
$50 isn't bad at all. And I appreciate your honest feedback, I was thinking the same. The injections are very easy and they bypass many parts of the body that tabs cannot. I just think it's seeing the word semaglutide that got me excited. It's more popular than BTS.

$50 isn't bad at all. And I appreciate your honest feedback, I was thinking the same. The injections are very easy and they bypass many parts of the body that tabs cannot. I just think it's seeing the word semaglutide that got me excited. It's more popular than BTS.
Semaglutide is so big man. Hope to get it soon as injectable form - its just super new still. We only got Liraglutide for now. Basically -

Mom I want Semaglutide

We have semaglutide at home