DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Ordered Artvigil 250 & Modalert 200 + some other stuff, will report back how things go shipping wise and also how those Afinils feel :)

Hey folks - domestic store is restocked. Just missing some HCG/Aromasin/Telmistaran, but those are on its way.

Added:

Dostiheal .5mg
Raloxo 60mg
Femistra 1mg
Clomid 50mg
Vidalista 20mg
Cenforce 100mg
Tamodex 20mg
Accufine 20mg
Almox 250
Duratia 60mg
Glycoheal 500mg
Ezedoc 10mg
Modalert 200mg
Price on that Raloxo?
Is there a minimum BTC order?

Is this actually a thing?
Some people take it with dnp often. And then after getting off it seems to be a withdrawal symptom. Let's just say my source of this knowledge is pretty good
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Hey folks - domestic store is restocked. Just missing some HCG/Aromasin/Telmistaran, but those are on its way.

Added:

Dostiheal .5mg
Raloxo 60mg
Femistra 1mg
Clomid 50mg
Vidalista 20mg
Cenforce 100mg
Tamodex 20mg
Accufine 20mg
Almox 250
Duratia 60mg
Glycoheal 500mg
Ezedoc 10mg
Modalert 200mg
When will Raloxo be back in stock for domestic?

I'm looking for modafinil and HCG at this moment and you guys seem to have a lot of stuff I like as expressPCT did. What is the ETA for the EU? Any issues with orders to Spain lately?

Btw, I've seen some complaints about the HCG in this thread (particularly the Ovidac brand) Is anyone using HCG from this source at this moment? How it's going?

Hey dash, do you know if theres much of a difference between the Modalert 200 and Modvigil 200?
There shouldn't be, hypothetically. Modafinil is just weird because some people get nothing or bad sides from it. I've tried to look at all the anecdotal reviews allover reddit and forums and it seems like modalert was considered the higher end of all of them - but i also see threads that says modalert is on the lower end.

Modalert to me cost me more than any other brand, so I just get that one as they seem to have more QC.
Some people take it with dnp often. And then after getting off it seems to be a withdrawal symptom. Let's just say my source of this knowledge is pretty good
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN
Modafinil with DNP? What in tarnation

When will Raloxo be back in stock for domestic?
Soon(tm). Tuesday seems to be the restock date for some of the packages. So expect maybe Weds-Thurs

There shouldn't be, hypothetically. Modafinil is just weird because some people get nothing or bad sides from it. I've tried to look at all the anecdotal reviews allover reddit and forums and it seems like modalert was considered the higher end of all of them - but i also see threads that says modalert is on the lower end.

Modalert to me cost me more than any other brand, so I just get that one as they seem to have more QC.

Soon(tm). Tuesday seems to be the restock date for some of the packages. So expect maybe Weds-Thurs
Thank you, and yes I dont get it cause for me it does the same thing an addy would do but for my girl she says it does nothing so idk ... but I love em!

Hahaha, theory was, they both help with weight loss. But as DNP makes you tired, the other gives you energy. Mod is awesome, but not a good idea to abuse it.