DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Got an email back saying it must be delayed by public holiday. The thing is, I ordered gear from another source the same day and I already received it. My order from Dash hasn’t even been received by the post office. It’s obviously not the public holiday that’s stopping the source from shipping the pack that says it’s been shipped
we drop all our stuff at blueboxes so that could be partially why. I see a couple of sources are having this issue but we do shipping runs twice a week, so it should update soon if it hasnt been dropped off.

we drop all our stuff at blueboxes so that could be partially why. I see a couple of sources are having this issue but we do shipping runs twice a week, so it should update soon if it hasnt been dropped off.
I appreciate your response and I look forward to your products. Thanks Dash

Got an email back saying it must be delayed by public holiday. The thing is, I ordered gear from another source the same day and I already received it. My order from Dash hasn’t even been received by the post office. It’s obviously not the public holiday that’s stopping the source from shipping the pack that says it’s been shipped
You have any movement on yours yet?

Looks like it was just restocked, order placed, and paid. Thanks!
This order was placed on the 3rd and marked as shipped on the 5th, but the package hasn't been turned over to the carrier yet so it hasn't actually shipped. Any idea on how long this takes? I was hoping for a decent TA for a domestic source.

Having the same issue. He’s been talking to me in wickr trying to resolve the issue. I say we give benefit of the doubt as I’m sure many people ordered over the 4th, and the blue boxes are notorious for being spotty at best. Also, for those that had a shipping label created on the 5th, mine was made at 8:06pm. How about y’all?

Having the same issue. He’s been talking to me in wickr trying to resolve the issue. I say we give benefit of the doubt as I’m sure many people ordered over the 4th, and the blue boxes are notorious for being spotty at best. Also, for those that had a shipping label created on the 5th, mine was made at 8:06pm. How about y’all?
Exact same here lol 8:06pm on the 5th.