DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Anyone else have trouble getting a hold of dash? 2 days email, I know the girl is away. 12 hours DM no response. Wickr not working for me for some reason.
I've been really busy handling/answering to everyones orders - we've had a huge influx of customers ever since our domestic shop opened up - I'll get to your dm right now. Sorry, didn't expect this kinda growth lol. Couple that with Jade getting sick(she's back now) its been a huge mess, but our T/A times have been unaffected as the shipping is handled elsewhere, so that isn't a current issue. We're catching up though

@DashPCT

I’m aware you offer credit for Jano testing, but given the poor test results of late on Indian pharma HCG, any chance of you guys being proactive here & sending in a sample of your HCG to Jano yourselves & posting the results on Meso?

@DashPCT

I’m aware you offer credit for Jano testing, but given the poor test results of late on Indian pharma HCG, any chance of you guys being proactive here & sending in a sample of your HCG to Jano yourselves & posting the results on Meso?

I recently got some Ovidac 5000iu from Dash, happy to send one in if he covers the testing?

@DashPCT What’s your thoughts?

Lol uhhh no.

Do you have any idea how much medication India produces? They make more generics than any county on earth and most are exported to be sold by legitimate pharmaceutical companies all around the world. I don’t know where you for that information??
You're right, I spoke out of my ass. I had in mind a test for Livzon I saw here:Livzon- HCG 5000iu- HPLC- Jano

Then after going back I realized Livzon is a chinese brand
Cary Elwes Eye Roll GIF

@DashPCT

I'd love this. Remember, we credit.

I recently got some Ovidac 5000iu from Dash, happy to send one in if he covers the testing?

@DashPCT What’s your thoughts?
Could do.
@DashPCT what are the dark moldy looking spots on the orange Raloxifene tablets?

This happens with Raloxiheal tablets. One problem that is often seen in tablets is discoloration, or black specks, on the surface. These specks can form because of contaminants in raw materials or from the tablet manufacturing process, and various interactions that may occur during storage. But it is okay to use it is not harmful. Its not mold. These pills pass analysis in India and are deemed for good usage.

If you do end up. however, not wanting to use these tablets, the client can just pay shipping fee and we'd be able to sort it out and replace the specific pills that are affected.
Dash20 still work?
DASH works

Could do.

This happens with Raloxiheal tablets. One problem that is often seen in tablets is discoloration, or black specks, on the surface. These specks can form because of contaminants in raw materials or from the tablet manufacturing process, and various interactions that may occur during storage. But it is okay to use it is not harmful. Its not mold. These pills pass analysis in India and are deemed for good usage.

If you do end up. however, not wanting to use these tablets, the client can just pay shipping fee and we'd be able to sort it out and replace the specific pills that are affected.

DASH works
Do you have humalog or novolog

Could do.

DASH works
Well I had about 70 of them with specks on them.