DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Pack just landed - 4 week delivery to eastern Canada, but it may have spent some extra time in customs. There was a customs letter inside emphasizing the illegality of importing prescription drugs (lol), but it was released regardless. It looks like nothing was confiscated, so I'm quite happy with that!

I am not trying to be that guy who has no patience but my domestic package is sitting in pre shipment. Not a big deal was thinking it might be a situation that on informed delivery it says that until it arrives.

I dm'ed you
Got it, looking into it fam.

Gonna have to change minimums guys.

So going forward: the site wide minimum has been removed. You can now order as little as you want internationally. $0 is all good.

BUT:

Domestic will be a $75 minimum. We've managed a way to ship now 15 orders everyday domestically - but this is still not enough to catch up with demand. In order to reduce demand a bit, we'll keep it at $75.

Just restocked domestically:

Glycoheal 500mg
Pregarica (Pregabalin) 300mg
Dostiheal .5mg

Incoming restock: ETA 1.5 wks~

ZyHCG.

So I just placed the largest order of my life with DashPCT right now. It contains a total of 72 items, all international. Not gonna lie, I’m nervous…. Extremely nervous. I feel like it could be very easy for a couple of my items to slip through the cracks.

And an unboxing video doesn’t seem realistic here, as I would have to count all 72 items, 19 of which are unique. That could easily be a 10 min video, which would be very difficult to upload.

I know DashPCT has nothing but stellar reviews, but if anything happens to this order, I’m really gonna be hurting financially for a while.

I guess I’m just rambling now… can anyone here offer me some reassurance? I hope this wasn’t a mistake
Update for you guys

Looks like my massive order just arrived today. Ordered on July 19th and received July 30th.

Holy crap that was incredibly fast! Total of 11 days to receive my international order. That’s like 3 times faster than was initially quoted. Great frickin job DashPCT! Thanks!

I have yet to actually open the package yet, so I’ll update again when I do. Just need to get all the video equipment set up for an unboxing video before I open it.

Assuming I receive all the items I ordered in the correct quantities, DashPCT you will be my new and only source for all my AI/SERM/Ancillary needs!

Thanks for your awesome service!

2 week TA. Great price on pharma Sildenafil. Worked like a charm last night.
im jealous, no one has let me hit it from the back for a while now..
Update for you guys

Looks like my massive order just arrived today. Ordered on July 19th and received July 30th.

Holy crap that was incredibly fast! Total of 11 days to receive my international order. That’s like 3 times faster than was initially quoted. Great frickin job DashPCT! Thanks!

I have yet to actually open the package yet, so I’ll update again when I do. Just need to get all the video equipment set up for an unboxing video before I open it.

Assuming I receive all the items I ordered in the correct quantities, DashPCT you will be my new and only source for all my AI/SERM/Ancillary needs!

Thanks for your awesome service!
<3 Let us know.