DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I correctly understood insulin you only have for international delivery, is it not available in the USA? I need a short action handle.

Those are them bb. I'll list them later when I get home on the site
Sorry man I misunderstood your list and though the top one was vial lispro lol. But any type of lispro domestic would be amazing. Like I said no one has it domestic so you would clean up money wise. Thanks again for you trying to carry everything your customers request. I’m a few days into the pharma adex I ordered from you and it’s treating me well as expected. Finally less oily lol

Thanks again dash, look forward to doing future business with you sir

This is god telling you to blast and cruise
Lol was debating going right into oral tren. Just finished iconic formulations ‘the one’ and 4 transdermals. Nice results and seemingly mild sides. Have some clomid left over from previous cycle but not enough to finish an entire course.

Lol was debating going right into oral tren. Just finished iconic formulations ‘the one’ and 4 transdermals. Nice results and seemingly mild sides. Have some clomid left over from previous cycle but not enough to finish an entire course.
I wouldn’t start oral Tren unless you’re on the liver transplant list.

When are US packs going to move? Shipping label created 8 days ago but hasnt updated. Need to start pct
Send us a DM/email ill see whats the hold up. We've stocked clenbut/glyco, but they're not officially received yet, so those orders have been waiting a day or two.
4 trasndermals? what did you do fam
I wouldn’t start oral Tren unless you’re on the liver transplant list.
i didnt even know oral tren was real

Send us a DM/email ill see whats the hold up. We've stocked clenbut/glyco, but they're not officially received yet, so those orders have been waiting a day or two.

4 trasndermals? what did you do fam

i didnt even know oral tren was real
It was their icon one and alpha four transdermals. Great stuff. Have enough clomid and Torem for another week or so. Hopefully pack lands soon

i emailed you @DashPCT about some aromasin and HCG i ordered on 7/18...it is a domestic order says the shipping label was created but has not moved...?

Must be a lonely blue box. Mine pending 7/17
no clue at this point. if you see the labels shipping area, you'll see its a remote ass area to ship from. but thats how we're keeping ourselves safe, especially after the expresspct fiasco bro.

We go to bumtown fuck no where and we put it there. God only knows how often USPS picks it up, but i imagine daily.