DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Pregarica is incoming domestic and a restock of metformin is on its way.

In the mean time - would you guys like to see anything specific? Perhaps Dapoxetine? What else? for the next restock, of course.

In the mean time - would you guys like to see anything specific? Perhaps Dapoxetine? What else? for the next restock, of course.
HMG? Maybe another modafinil option or two? Man's tryna shred and smash seeds into the wife lmao

I haven't really sold much HMG, not sure what exactly it is. I think our prices are good, so I don't think thats the issue.
Fair enough. HCG targets LH, HMG targets LH and FSH; FSH "acts on the Sertoli cells of the testes to stimulate sperm production". HCG does a good enough job of keeping the beans full and dangling, but HMG (FSH) is like flipping the switch into sport mode if you're trying to get your girl pregnant. Mostly my selfish recommendation because HCG alone doesn't seem to be enough to get the wife knocked up lmao.

Hey how good is you Delivey % to germany? I really dont like Ordering from Outside EU cuz of the Custom. And you donr reship to germany too so is it THAT bad?
But the Price is soooo good.

thx

Last edited:

I would suck your dick for domestic fast acting insulin

So I just placed the largest order of my life with DashPCT right now. It contains a total of 72 items, all international. Not gonna lie, I’m nervous…. Extremely nervous. I feel like it could be very easy for a couple of my items to slip through the cracks.

And an unboxing video doesn’t seem realistic here, as I would have to count all 72 items, 19 of which are unique. That could easily be a 10 min video, which would be very difficult to upload.

I know DashPCT has nothing but stellar reviews, but if anything happens to this order, I’m really gonna be hurting financially for a while.

I guess I’m just rambling now… can anyone here offer me some reassurance? I hope this wasn’t a mistake
Trust the process brother.

Do I need to place an order on the website or via proton mail?
Completely up to you. I can take it from all holes- i mean all communication ways, TG/Mail/site.

Although, I'm pretty sure the easiest for you would be the website.

I would suck your dick for domestic fast acting insulin
wew ok omw what kinda insulin brand you like bb
Hey how good is you Delivey % to germany? I really dont like Ordering from Outside EU cuz of the Custom. And you donr reship to germany too so is it THAT bad?
But the Price is soooo good.

thx
last order i had to germany was about 20 days ago, still in transit. really dont get that many orders. I'm currently attempting to find someone who will stock for me EU domestically and also testing a reshipping service in France.

Completely up to you. I can take it from all holes- i mean all communication ways, TG/Mail/site.

Although, I'm pretty sure the easiest for you would be the website.

wew ok omw what kinda insulin brand you like bb

last order i had to germany was about 20 days ago, still in transit. really dont get that many orders. I'm currently attempting to find someone who will stock for me EU domestically and also testing a reshipping service in France.

humalog daddy.

I bet you the farm it would sell amazingly domestic. No one else carries it domestic

humalog daddy.

I bet you the farm it would sell amazingly domestic. No one else carries it domestic
gonna be honest im kinda an idiot on all the insulin brands and which ones are which

so we got:
Insulin Lispro:
humalog 100iu cartridge
humalog junior kwikpen
humalog kwik pen R
huamlog mix 25kwik 3ml
huminsulin N 40iu

We also got a few in Isophane, Detemir

gonna be honest im kinda an idiot on all the insulin brands and which ones are which

so we got:
Insulin Lispro:
humalog 100iu cartridge
humalog junior kwikpen
humalog kwik pen R
huamlog mix 25kwik 3ml
huminsulin N 40iu

We also got a few in Isophane, Detemir
Lispro would be great.