DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Update for you guys

Looks like my massive order just arrived today. Ordered on July 19th and received July 30th.

Holy crap that was incredibly fast! Total of 11 days to receive my international order. That’s like 3 times faster than was initially quoted. Great frickin job DashPCT! Thanks!

I have yet to actually open the package yet, so I’ll update again when I do. Just need to get all the video equipment set up for an unboxing video before I open it.

Assuming I receive all the items I ordered in the correct quantities, DashPCT you will be my new and only source for all my AI/SERM/Ancillary needs!

Thanks for your awesome service!
Final update

Just opened the package and all items were accounted for. Got all 72 of them correct. DashPCT you must be a Tetris wizard or something, because that was the most immaculately packaged box I’ve ever seen considering how small it was haha

All in all, this was a very successful first order and a very pleasant experience. DashPCT, you will definitely be hearing from me again in the future!

Thanks!

Perfect brotha. Will order again.
Final update

Just opened the package and all items were accounted for. Got all 72 of them correct. DashPCT you must be a Tetris wizard or something, because that was the most immaculately packaged box I’ve ever seen considering how small it was haha

All in all, this was a very successful first order and a very pleasant experience. DashPCT, you will definitely be hearing from me again in the future!

Thanks!
Thank you to you both! Leave us some anecdotal feedback while you're at it and start feeling it.

Also - reminder, we credit purity testing with @janoshik or blood work. ($100 and $75, respectively.)

Well shit. This wasn't here earlier today.

Hypothetically of course, any chance of applying the discount to ones account for future orders, of a pending order made earlier today?
We could credit ya.

Its always been here - just I don't post it often, as its an always-on coupon code

We could credit ya.

Its always been here - just I don't post it often, as its an always-on coupon code
Cool!
I tell you what, to keep things simple, I'll just use the discount code on my next order.
Your offer to credit the discount is good enough for me. I'm fine with what I paid this time and good to know about the code for next time!

After seeing that 15% off code I couldn’t resist. Just placed an international order for some Raloxifene and a couple other things. Will update on arrival.

Anyway to obtain .3% strength Adapalene or Epiduo Forte(.3% Adapalene + 2.5% benzoyl peroxide)?

Thanks
Could always check. I'll update.
Do you have any plans opening a EU domestic warehouse?
Yes actually. I'm currently on the lookout for someone who is willing to work with us to setup a domestic EU warehouse. Haven't found anyone yet that I can trust.
After seeing that 15% off code I couldn’t resist. Just placed an international order for some Raloxifene and a couple other things. Will update on arrival.
Lmao, yeah that coupon code is always on. When we decide to have a sale, it'll probably be the same coupon code, just updated percentages.

Last edited:
@BazzBeat We accept crypto payments and Wise payments for anyone who can't use crypto for any reason.

I recommend crypto still though. You can buy bitcoin easily from Cashapp, and withdraw it to our address when prompted at checkout to send bitcoin.

@SkankHunt you should dm me i have a question for ya or on tg

@BazzBeat We accept crypto payments and Wise payments for anyone who can't use crypto for any reason.

I recommend crypto still though. You can buy bitcoin easily from Cashapp, and withdraw it to our address when prompted at checkout to send bitcoin.

@SkankHunt you should dm me i have a question for ya or on tg
Check ya DMs bae