DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Hey dash. Any testing on the enclomiphene? Thinking of rocking it and picking up some HCG from you for a power PCT after being on for a year.

Just got my order of 40mg Telmisartan in two weeks. I don't have high BP, so apparently I only need to take 40mg a day, but I'm wondering would even 20mg a day suffice for all the other benefits?

Attachments

• photo_2022-10-08_16-11-56.jpg
    photo_2022-10-08_16-11-56.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 36
Have you taken BP meds before ? Also what was your last BP. I work in the medical field and it’s better to start slow and increase especially with a new medication.

Can you get nizoral 2% shampoo?
Hey bro, I told you I got my Nizoral from Dash which was true. But my last order I tried again and they ran out of Nizoral and offered me a different brand with same strength of active ingredient. And the new stuff is twice the size of the Nizoral. So if they have that in stock I’d go with it since same ingredients and better price.

Hey dash. Any testing on the enclomiphene? Thinking of rocking it and picking up some HCG from you for a power PCT after being on for a year.
I took a gamble and ordered a bunch not long ago. Been using it 3-4 weeks now. I used 50mg/day for 5 days and now I’m on 25mg EOD and about to lower it again.

I’m still using testosterone cypionate at about 80-90mg E5D. My nuts have majorly thickened and I can see normal looking spunk come out for the first time in probably 8-10 years.

Im not saying it’s legit for sure. But I’m getting the positive effects without the estrogen sides Clomid is known for. I purchased the Enclomisign 50mg FWIW. Oh and if you read the last few pages you can see some other poster will be testing it soon.

Would listing these as supplements not be sketchier considering supplements have different restrictions in different countries?
no problems yet
Just got my order of 40mg Telmisartan in two weeks. I don't have high BP, so apparently I only need to take 40mg a day, but I'm wondering would even 20mg a day suffice for all the other benefits?
less is always better. why are you taking telmisartan?

Hey bro, I told you I got my Nizoral from Dash which was true. But my last order I tried again and they ran out of Nizoral and offered me a different brand with same strength of active ingredient. And the new stuff is twice the size of the Nizoral. So if they have that in stock I’d go with it since same ingredients and better price.
Aye, this is true.

no problems yet

less is always better. why are you taking telmisartan?

Aye, this is true.
Apparently the idea behind taking it as a prophylactic to prevent all sorts of issues that could arise in the future....

Have you taken BP meds before ? Also what was your last BP. I work in the medical field and it’s better to start slow and increase especially with a new medication.
No I haven't. I have a check up Thursday as well; but I never have high BP even while on gear last time I got checked.

Apparently the idea behind taking it as a prophylactic to prevent all sorts of issues that could arise in the future....

I've heard of preventative dosages of telmisartan, although, I'm not an expert on it. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

join our telegram on the sidebar here where the ads are, and maybe someone there knows.

Last edited:
Hi, inquired a few weeks ago about adding Cipla or Intas isotretinoin to the store. The person who responded to me said you could stock it and that it would be added onto the store soon, but it isn't up yet. When will this be available for me to purchase?
asking again, need to make an order soon for HCG and would like to have this included

@DashPCT are the shipments to EU still being shipped domestically first?
No. Sometimes they'll seem to come domestically through Czechia, but it was never being reshipped, just the courier stopping at Czechia for whatever reason.

What’s the success rate for delivery to EU?
Depends, which country?
22 day ta... Thanks so much... Now time to dial in this ai and feel better bout my nipples when flexing on the mirror
Good on ya mate

Sponsors

Latest posts