DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Hey there I had a few questions,

My pack has landed in the states but it has been stuck in transit for a while:
“Moving Through Network In Transit to Next Facility” for about 12 days now without update. What do you think is going on here? Just usps being delayed/sloppy?

And is the website currently down?
Thanks, really looking forward to get this pack..

12 seems like a while - I’d be thinking it prob got stolen by a usps employee that knows what’s inside based on either the X-rays or simply the originating address. Best thing to do is just forget about it and relax - I’m pretty sure there is nothing you can do til it’s been 30 days anyways. Every time I get it out of my head and stop stressing, it shows up 2-3 days later out of the blue. Dash is legit though and as long is it wasn’t Turkish pharmacy they will reship.

On a side note to Dash: any idea why brewly and DO websites are down and when they’ll come back up? Was wanting to get some gh.

12 seems like a while - I’d be thinking it prob got stolen by a usps employee that knows what’s inside based on either the X-rays or simply the originating address. Best thing to do is just forget about it and relax - I’m pretty sure there is nothing you can do til it’s been 30 days anyways. Every time I get it out of my head and stop stressing, it shows up 2-3 days later out of the blue. Dash is legit though and as long is it wasn’t Turkish pharmacy they will reship.

On a side note to Dash: any idea why brewly and DO websites are down and when they’ll come back up? Was wanting to get some gh.
That makes sense thank you. There is nothing scheduled or illegal anyway, just pharmaceuticals but maybe too many salbutamol blisters is noteworthy. I do get worried with anxiety but will relax. It’s really out of my hands now and just need patience. Not big deal. Thanks.

Hey, you guys still up? I see both you and DO's websites are down.
Still up. Our servers are hosted in Ukraine and it seems like something might've happened. I will update later. For now we are trying to push a backup server live, should be up by today hopefully.

Anyone who wishes to still place an order, just email us.

Still up. Our servers are hosted in Ukraine and it seems like something might've happened. I will update later. For now we are trying to push a backup server live, should be up by today hopefully.

placed an order last night, still good to go even though the site is down? Thanks

Anyone who wishes to still place an order, just email us
Appreciate the quick update. Fuck Pootin

Slobber Ruzzian cock elsewhere, we're just tryna get drugs on the cheap
You're easily influenced and have a child's level of critical thinking. You should not be taking anything other than chewable vitamins
Speaking up against one asshole doesn't mean I'm defending another

For the time being we have replaced our .com site with dashpct.io

We're working on restoring the .com address - seems like some clown found it funny to add to the injury of the Ukrainian servers and also report our registrar.
Appreciate the quick update. Fuck Pootin
Slava Ukraini!

What's your email address please I tried the one listed on page 1 and it didn't work..