DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Nah, usually very regulated.

Did you get a reply? hit me up here if anything. I got a new email person who I am training, so emails are going out fast and should be improving shortly.

Thank you!

Hey, Jade made an order # for you on the email. It should be all good and ready to go.

This would've been squared away much, much earlier if I got a DM or email subject lined attn to me as I've been asking. I keep asking for these things, but it seems like I'm being ignored on my comments.

Sure do.

Send us it through email and we'll be happy to arrange a reshipment of some sort. UK customs are typically easy. I recommend using a new address, but the same one works as well.

How long has it been like that?

Did you get a reply? hit me up here if anything. I got a new email person who I am training, so emails are going out fast and should be improving shortly.

Thank you!

Hey, Jade made an order # for you on the email. It should be all good and ready to go.

This would've been squared away much, much earlier if I got a DM or email subject lined attn to me as I've been asking. I keep asking for these things, but it seems like I'm being ignored on my comments.

Sure do.

Send us it through email and we'll be happy to arrange a reshipment of some sort. UK customs are typically easy. I recommend using a new address, but the same one works as well.

USPS awaiting item goin on the 3rd day now. I know it’ll be delivered eventually, I just wanna be in town to pick it up from the mailman. Lots of “sticky” fingers in my neighborhood if ya know what I mean.

Thank you!

Sure do.

Sent you a PM also via proton. Still no response.

Jus quick update for anyone whose interested. Thanks to the help of my fellow members here last nite and Dash I got everything straightened out and they said there sending my order out next week. Thank you everyone for the help and thank you dash for working with me once I figured everything out
Thank gawd. Jesus it’s finally over. Fckin miracle.

I've been using Dash since he hit Meso after Express got taken down. I read the last few pages here; @DashPCT am I correctly inferring that aside from some international issues outside your control--and one guy crying-- everything is still running efficiently, specifically for US domestic?

When he feels like replying to emails? Dash check in at SST , Jesus… the amount of business u must lose is mind boggling ..

I'd highly consider looking elsewhere. Dude has various orders outstanding and communication issues on sst.
Yeah well, I'm a grad student highly dependent on Modafinil, and I'm about to run out. So, unless you have specific alternative suggestions, I'm placing a domestic order with Dash and remaining optimistic.

Can confirm what? That no one has responded to your multiple emails about a domestic pack sitting still for a few days?
Nah, just the sluggish communication that seems to be around sst and here as well, I’m sure Dash is busy and has a day job. The consensus among those involved is that it would be nice to have a response. However, good things come to those who wait ❤️

Nah, just the sluggish communication that seems to be around sst and here as well, I’m sure Dash is busy and has a day job. The consensus among those involved is that it would be nice to have a response. However, good things come to those who wait ❤️
The domestic packs take up to a week to move sometimes. I always order international cause it’s pretty quick, last pack arrived in less then 2 weeks. If you go back and read through pages it’s always been like that. They only do drop offs like once a week. So if you order the day after they dropped off you’re gonna wait about a week before your pack gets dropped off. And if it’s dropped off at night or over the weekend it will take time for it to be scanned in.

Depends on the location.

I think you can probably get 1 treatment out of 75 percent of the bottle. Still then sure.

It's a pain in the ass but if you have a small target. For me is my stomach. It's cheaper than lipo.

It looks idiot proof too based off of the videos
I've seen it used on tummy fat before.

Heard that shit burns like hell though. Do let us know how it goes. I'd probably inject lidocaine beforehand.
My order is payed since the 14th and no tracking code...3 times that i say it and you make nothing for this...
I'm sorry man, Wise transfers be like that sometimes. It could take us next day or even a week or two to confirm bank payments. But looking at your order #, you do have a tracking since 2/16. I'll be sending it to you over DM.

The notification could be in your spam. Not sure.
USPS awaiting item goin on the 3rd day now. I know it’ll be delivered eventually, I just wanna be in town to pick it up from the mailman. Lots of “sticky” fingers in my neighborhood if ya know what I mean.
Pretty normal. We drop USPS packs everyday(about ten-15 per day, we get maybe 20-25 per day) but reminder that they do go into a bluebox.

We just print the slip and give you the tracking.

I've seen it used on tummy fat before.

Heard that shit burns like hell though. Do let us know how it goes. I'd probably inject lidocaine beforehand.

I'm sorry man, Wise transfers be like that sometimes. It could take us next day or even a week or two to confirm bank payments. But looking at your order #, you do have a tracking since 2/16. I'll be sending it to you over DM.

The notification could be in your spam. Not sure.

Pretty normal. We drop USPS packs everyday(about ten-15 per day, we get maybe 20-25 per day) but reminder that they do go into a bluebox.

We just print the slip and give you the tracking.
Thanks Dash! You the man, looking forward to the future ❤️

The domestic packs take up to a week to move sometimes. I always order international cause it’s pretty quick, last pack arrived in less then 2 weeks. If you go back and read through pages it’s always been like that. They only do drop offs like once a week. So if you order the day after they dropped off you’re gonna wait about a week before your pack gets dropped off. And if it’s dropped off at night or over the weekend it will take time for it to be scanned in.
Dash’s reply says different. Everyday, multiple times a day drops.

My domestic tracking just updated, how about yours?