DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Has anyone used their hcg? I have a pharma prescription but it's super exspensive but dash has it for 25. Anyone have experiences with it?
I would like to have experience with it, but I've been asking for test results for over a month at this point with no response lol. Oh well.

Order from DASHPCT came in about last week. Everything was in perfect condition as expected, seem less and smooth process. Wouldn’t hesitate to be a continuing customer, and most definitely will be ordering again soon.

Ordered a few boxes of Hcg from dash from the international location and it arrived within 2 weeks. Everything looks good and no issues. Pinned HCG already and it seems fine. Hcg looks like pure Pharma grade!

Well, my usual go to for things my people need took a few days off so I decided to give Dash a try. We had some interaction a couple of years back not having to do with biz and I liked the way he handled things so I gave him shout. It was 2 domestic and 3 int(or vice versa). They went to different parts of the country and everything got where it had to go.
I will hit him up again.
We have some quality sources here. I use Pharmacist for bulk. He takes about 2 weeks more than Dash does which I don't mind when I am planning ahead. For things that come up and can't be planned for Dash takes care of those. I like having options.
Thanks for the review man, appreciate it.

Let me know on your bulk needs as well, I can definitely cover you on whatever it is.
@DashPCT do you guys not carry the ketocanazle shampoo? I see a cream and tablet version but no shampoo.
I can definitely get you in shampoo. give me a few days, I'll have it listed.
I would like to have experience with it, but I've been asking for test results for over a month at this point with no response lol. Oh well.
Reminder as well - we will pay for your testing with Jano, as long as its not a product we haven't posted tests for recently. Feel free to spend my money.

Order from DASHPCT came in about last week. Everything was in perfect condition as expected, seem less and smooth process. Wouldn’t hesitate to be a continuing customer, and most definitely will be ordering again soon.
Thank you!

Reminder as well - we will pay for your testing with Jano, as long as its not a product we haven't posted tests for recently. Feel free to spend my money.
I'm not trying to cause any fuss as I've never purchased from you. But you've told us that you got it tested and you were waiting on the results. I'm just confused as to why you haven't posted the results yet, as it's been quite some time since you said you sent the ZyHCG to Jano for testing. So either Jano is backed the fuck up or it was never sent in. Either answer would be fine, but some sort of an answer would be preferred over being ignored.

Like I said, I've never purchased from you...and this is completely self-serving as I want a reputable source to buy HCG from regularly, but I'm fairly certain the community would appreciate to see the testing results as well.

I'm not trying to cause any fuss as I've never purchased from you. But you've told us that you got it tested and you were waiting on the results. I'm just confused as to why you haven't posted the results yet, as it's been quite some time since you said you sent the ZyHCG to Jano for testing. So either Jano is backed the fuck up or it was never sent in. Either answer would be fine, but some sort of an answer would be preferred over being ignored.

Like I said, I've never purchased from you...and this is completely self-serving as I want a reputable source to buy HCG from regularly, but I'm fairly certain the community would appreciate to see the testing results as well.
Third possibility - the test result came in shit & they’re hoping to be able to shift their stock before someone posts shit Jano results for it.

Incidentally, Titan Labs also mentioned sending in a sample of ZyHCG to Jano a while back - when recently asked for the result, they said the sample must have gone AWOL in transit.

Third possibility - the test result came in shit & they’re hoping to be able to shift their stock before someone posts shit Jano results for it.

Incidentally, Titan Labs also mentioned sending in a sample of ZyHCG to Jano a while back - when recently asked for the result, they said the sample must have gone AWOL in transit.
all of the HCG tests are missing. how weird...

I don’t think the HCG is bunk I just think maybe they are coming back a bit underdosed. Wasn’t it QSC that claimed when his Hcg was tested by Jano it came back 50% underdosed but when he had it tested else where it came back properly dosed? He said something about the way they tested it.

I don’t think the HCG is bunk I just think maybe they are coming back a bit underdosed. Wasn’t it QSC that claimed when his Hcg was tested by Jano it came back 50% underdosed but when he had it tested else where it came back properly dosed? He said something about the way they tested it.
then why havent any of them posted it?

its been has been "sent" plenty of times.

Shit, if it was 1500. I would be more than happy to still buy it for 10 dollars

then why havent any of them posted it?

its been has been "sent" plenty of times.

Shit, if it was 1500. I would be more than happy to still buy it for 10 dollars
Because it’s shit. The Zydus tested more than 50% underdosed.

Why doesn’t someone just send one in themself and have the source cover it?

Why doesn’t someone just send one in themself and have the source cover it?
Maybe they're afraid that if it comes underdosed then the source will disappear and whoever tested it could be left with bunk HGH and a hole into their pockets from the bought HGH and the test.

Maybe they're afraid that if it comes underdosed then the source will disappear and whoever tested it could be left with bunk HGH and a hole into their pockets from the bought HGH and the test.
It’s not bunk it’s underdosed. Like Cridi said, 1500iu for $7-10 ain’t bad. The problem is 1000 customers are gunna come out of the woodwork and ask for their $3 refund.

Yes, but QSC is a proven liar & the question of @janoshik ability to test HCG accurately has already been addressed - eg samples of other brands that have come in pretty close to label claim.

Livzon, some of the UGL from liska has. Ovitrelle

I can get pharma 10000 pregnyl here in the states for 145 but idk if I wanna drop that.
Cridi I thought I’d ask you before making a post because I literally see you on every forum. So is anabolicpharmacist legit? I can’t find much info but it seems to be some sort of collaboration or maybe a drop shopper for all these vendors?

Cridi I thought I’d ask you before making a post because I literally see you on every forum. So is anabolicpharmacist legit? I can’t find much info but it seems to be some sort of collaboration or maybe a drop shopper for all these vendors?
I'm only on here and ugbb but never heard of him

Cridi on every. Please Name all these tons of forums.

@SkankHunt I remember Emre speaking highly of AP, someone tagged you in a post. Isn't AP legit?