DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

i'm really impressed with Dash. ordered some moda from their international warehouse and it was at my door in just under 2 weeks (13 days)

cant attest to their HCG etc since that's not what i ordered, but the speed of shipping was great.
Thanks!
i used their website. i don't know dash's bitcoin address.
Did this ever go through for you? Typically coinpayments will shoot you back a refund link if they decided your payment was way to off the amount requested.

Apparently you haven’t read the last several months of complaints against dragon and dash not answering emails and not sending anything
Bit of a long shot saying we're not sending out products, i'm sure by now we'd be banned

Could you please check on my order? PMing you order number
Replied!

Hi guys, I received a letter from customs regarding my package with 4 hCG’s, and from the letter I can see that the customs know it’s medicine, concretly they identified it as “ZyhCG - Gonadotropin”, but it looks like completly normal letter, it simply tells me to fill some personal information like where I live etc if I want to receive the package or if I want to send it back to the sender. Isn’t this weird? Should I fill the information etc or will they eventually seize the package? Does anyone have similar experience?

Hi guys, I received a letter from customs regarding my package with 4 hCG’s, and from the letter I can see that the customs know it’s medicine, concretly they identified it as “ZyhCG - Gonadotropin”, but it looks like completly normal letter, it simply tells me to fill some personal information like where I live etc if I want to receive the package or if I want to send it back to the sender. Isn’t this weird? Should I fill the information etc or will they eventually seize the package? Does anyone have similar experience?
Letting people know what country you are in will help with answers

ignore it. theres no way they can prove it was you who ordered it.

the letter is a trap to make you admit it was you who ordered it. contact source on what to do regarding the order.

Thanks!

Did this ever go through for you? Typically coinpayments will shoot you back a refund link if they decided your payment was way to off the amount requested.

Bit of a long shot saying we're not sending out products, i'm sure by now we'd be banned

Replied!
I never got a refund from coin payments. This is the first time happening, i've made many orders without this problem.

xxxxxxx, sorry I forgot to mention.

@janoshik - Czech laws on HCG possession are … ????

Apparently you haven’t read the last several months of complaints against dragon and dash not answering emails and not sending anything
20 days from payment to received. Plus answered a question I had. Would have been even quicker but they were out of one item which they informed me about and had to wait for stock. I’d say pretty stellar service and communication for being so busy. Can’t say much for DO tho.

I never got a refund from coin payments. This is the first time happening, i've made many orders without this problem.
Can you DM me the order so I can have a look at it and contact Coinpayments if necessary?

20 days from payment to received. Plus answered a question I had. Would have been even quicker but they were out of one item which they informed me about and had to wait for stock. I’d say pretty stellar service and communication for being so busy. Can’t say much for DO tho.
Thank you bb

The law is unreasonably harsh, the execution much less so.
You ever been executed for that?

Placed an order and paid a few days ago. Site order status says awaiting payment, what’s the typical confirmation timeframe for crypto payments? Not trying to be be impatient, just curious as I thought your payment processor for crypto was quick.