DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

@DashPCT I ordered US domestic Ralox from you 3 weeks ago. My order was marked as shipped the next day, but it never came. I emailed you and Kiki said it was out of stock, offering me a refund. I never received a refund either.

At one point I got an email (after a week of no reply) saying they would ship my order asap. That was March 28th. Last I heard from Kiki was March 31st saying they haven't heard from the vendor, which is why you haven't been able to ship me my items.
I'd take a partial refund or even just anything at all at this point?

You new here?
yes

When will there be a domestic restock on Accutane? Down to my last ones.
we're expecting it this week hopefully
I am posting this for expedited resolution. Nothing but good experiences with Dash PCT. thus far. 5/5 orders received.

I have received an order that was for 2x t3 Evolve BioLabs 25mcg/100 and received only 2 blisters of T3
You were reached out to about a week ago concerning this, you're in for a free reshipment of the products, but of course, the only concern here is you'd have to get another package, if that bothers you at all.

Still shipping orders but communication is very sporadic.
Hows comms now? I've trained two email people and they're answering about 170 emails per day on dash, so I think we're caught up full to speed.
@ Dash why are you ignoring my emails in regards to my reship????
I only got 30 emails left in my inbox. DM me here.

@DashPCT I ordered US domestic Ralox from you 3 weeks ago. My order was marked as shipped the next day, but it never came. I emailed you and Kiki said it was out of stock, offering me a refund. I never received a refund either.

At one point I got an email (after a week of no reply) saying they would ship my order asap. That was March 28th. Last I heard from Kiki was March 31st saying they haven't heard from the vendor, which is why you haven't been able to ship me my items.
I'd take a partial refund or even just anything at all at this point?
Yeah so we had a couple packages lost, and yours was one in there. I've sent a couple of refunds out already for orders that were concerning this, but you can always DM me if anything.

Depends on your fee and the crypto used, but typically only takes an hour. Whats the gateway say?

The DASH coupon not working? I just checked it - should be working until 2024. The only thing it doesn't give discount on is Pentosan, is that what you're tryna buy by any chance?

Would be in stock next week hopefully.
Takes 9-15 days, around so.
I make a ticket with coin pay and they returned the botched transaction. Already made second payment and it’s on the way. Thanks

@DashPCT paid on 5th of April for a domestic order. How long does it take for your shipper to send something out

Also curious on domestic turnaround. Same circumstance. now see some items ordered are oos. Would rather not wait on a domestic restock if they ran out before filling the order.

I have to post this although I’m extremely ashamed. So I ordered with dash in march and the order hadn’t shipped for weeks. After like 17 days I got paranoid in a couple threads bc there was no tracking yet. Then they updated tracking and it looked highly suspicious like the following - (number changed for PII reasons): LR000333000222IN.

All repeating digits. So then I was thinking they’re not only not shipping but they’re mocking me too. So I voiced my resentment in another comment here thinking I wad screwed and they just jacked me.

Long story short, the tracking was legit - just a coincidence, the shit showed up, perfect like always, expiration dates far in the future. The only thing bad was that it took like 30 days from the day I ordered.

Now I’m sure I’ve lost dash as seller and I’m looking for a new one and I’ll be honest, no one comes close in terms of variation of product and it all being name brand pharmaceuticals. I’m seriously considering just quitting this whole hobby.

Anyways I had to post this out of moral obligation bc I can’t allow my previous negative posts to put bad light on a business who hadn’t done me wrong.

I have to post this although I’m extremely ashamed. So I ordered with dash in march and the order hadn’t shipped for weeks. After like 17 days I got paranoid in a couple threads bc there was no tracking yet. Then they updated tracking and it looked highly suspicious like the following - (number changed for PII reasons): LR000333000222IN.

All repeating digits. So then I was thinking they’re not only not shipping but they’re mocking me too. So I voiced my resentment in another comment here thinking I wad screwed and they just jacked me.

Long story short, the tracking was legit - just a coincidence, the shit showed up, perfect like always, expiration dates far in the future. The only thing bad was that it took like 30 days from the day I ordered.

Now I’m sure I’ve lost dash as seller and I’m looking for a new one and I’ll be honest, no one comes close in terms of variation of product and it all being name brand pharmaceuticals. I’m seriously considering just quitting this whole hobby.

Anyways I had to post this out of moral obligation bc I can’t allow my previous negative posts to put bad light on a business who hadn’t done me wrong.
quit being an emotional baby? quitting because you lost your drug dealer? lets be real here. hes still gonna sell to you cause hes a drug dealer and wants money.

and how does he know its you??? your forum account shouldnt be linked to your email unless you provided enough information on this forum for him to find out your order information. now you learn a lesson for the future.

quit being an emotional baby? quitting because you lost your drug dealer? lets be real here. hes still gonna sell to you cause hes a drug dealer and wants money.

and how does he know its you??? your forum account shouldnt be linked to your email unless you provided enough information on this forum for him to find out your order information. now you learn a lesson for the future.
Idk man the shits getting to me or something. I don’t like acting all paranoid when I’m not like that most of the time.

Also if you PM from here with order number you’re obviously giving away your linked email. The only response I got was from pm, so what would you have done?

Idk man the shits getting to me or something. I don’t like acting all paranoid when I’m not like that most of the time.

Also if you PM from here with order number you’re obviously giving away your linked email. The only response I got was from pm, so what would you have done?
i wouldnt ever pm any order information. only email or wickr. if you think youll be burned by dash for future orders, go to pct24x7. better prices for some items.