DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

Placed an order and paid a few days ago. Site order status says awaiting payment, what’s the typical confirmation timeframe for crypto payments? Not trying to be be impatient, just curious as I thought your payment processor for crypto was quick.
Depends on your fee and the crypto used, but typically only takes an hour. Whats the gateway say?
anyone have a working coupon code? the usual dash 15% isn't working. anyone else?
The DASH coupon not working? I just checked it - should be working until 2024. The only thing it doesn't give discount on is Pentosan, is that what you're tryna buy by any chance?

Is U. S. domestic hcg still out of stock? If so, how long do you think international would take to get to southwest U.S?
Would be in stock next week hopefully.
Takes 9-15 days, around so.

Hi guys, I received a letter from customs regarding my package with 4 hCG’s, and from the letter I can see that the customs know it’s medicine, concretly they identified it as “ZyhCG - Gonadotropin”, but it looks like completly normal letter, it simply tells me to fill some personal information like where I live etc if I want to receive the package or if I want to send it back to the sender. Isn’t this weird? Should I fill the information etc or will they eventually seize the package? Does anyone have similar experience?
Update: I received another letter saying that my package is ready to be picked up in my local post office. Ironically it is literally right next to a police station lol, but I don’t think it’s a trap like someone mentioned. I’ll see later if the person was right

Update: I received another letter saying that my package is ready to be picked up in my local post office. Ironically it is literally right next to a police station lol, but I don’t think it’s a trap like someone mentioned. I’ll see later if the person was right
do not pick it up. jesus christ

why cant i like comments wtf
Sources are unable to use the Like system, to prevent circle jerking between Sources and shills (or members who camp out only in underground threads.) It's part of the changes Millard made months ago.

I am posting this for expedited resolution. Nothing but good experiences with Dash PCT. thus far. 5/5 orders received.

I have received an order that was for 2x t3 Evolve BioLabs 25mcg/100 and received only 2 blisters of T3

Update: Today I succesfully picked up my package, and ironically (again) the package was received in xxxxxxx which I found quite funny

[EDIT: Personally-identifying information removed.]