DashPCT - US & International generic pharma

I don’t think he’d burn me. He’d tell me straight up to fck off and don’t bother ordering.

I’ll check ‘em out thanks.

Update: cops just visited my house. As Rich Piana would say: bustttted

So I received my order. A bit over a month from the domestic warehouse. I ordered Ralox and Armodafinil, but Ralox turned out to be out of stock so I asked to sub it for Tamox.

I ended up just getting Tamox and no ArmodafiniI. There were 10 packs of it instead of the 4 I ordered. So I got more Tamox than I ordered.

I got something so I'm happy. Won't be ordering again though.

So I received my order. A bit over a month from the domestic warehouse. I ordered Ralox and Armodafinil, but Ralox turned out to be out of stock so I asked to sub it for Tamox.

I ended up just getting Tamox and no ArmodafiniI. There were 10 packs of it instead of the 4 I ordered. So I got more Tamox than I ordered.

Over a month domesfic wow. International only takes 12-14 days sometimes.

That's pretty fucking shitty. Thanks for sharing.

@DashPCT

As per @mass gain post, I think that’s pretty fucking shitty too - care to comment on whether you think this is acceptable service?

Dude they’re gonna have you login to your email to show them the purchase you made - you better delete all the other purchases that had illegal shit asap. They may even pull your mail record so better have an excuse for why you have numerous packages but no invoice. You may have to create new invoices with innocuous purchases or modify the ones you have. A year in prison is no joke - get to work.

Also, do not give up any PII here or anywhere else, I’d be surprised if they didn’t monitor these forums.

@DashPCT

As per @mass gain post, I think that’s pretty fucking shitty too - care to comment on whether you think this is acceptable service?
As I mentioned previously, my order was first marked as shipped. I emailed them after it never came and was told they didn't have one of the items in stock. I was offered a refund which I accepted but did not receive. After a while I asked to have the out of stock item subbed for tamox instead if they can't refund.

I ended up getting a whole order of tamox and none of the other item (just to repeat what happened). Communication is definitely 0/5 but I did end up receiving about $50 worth more than what I initially ordered, so I assume that was a form of apology from Dash. I'm pretty sure they just didn't have either of the original items in stock and were reluctant to communicate that. This was all domestic.

Stop bullshitting, no cops visited your house and if they did what proof do they have ? Say you didn’t order anything. Can’t come in. Good story tho weirdo

He’s like in Croatia or something. Some far away land allegedly. But he speaks perfect English.
xxxxxxxx. Anyway thanks for the compliment

[EDIT: Personally-identifying information removed.]

Stop bullshitting, no cops visited your house and if they did what proof do they have ? Say you didn’t order anything. Can’t come in. Good story tho weirdo
xxxxxxxxxxx doesn’t let random people or even family members to pick up packages that are written to someones name, only the person whos name is on the package can pick up the package and has to show ID which confirms it’s the right person.

[EDIT: Personally-identifying information removed.]

Damn you shoulda told us that before - we woulda said to not pick it up. We were just assuming your laws were similar. A year in the joint is ridiculous over something so trivial. You’re not causing anyone any harm, no one is even inconvenienced. It’s a victimless crime and it’s not even addictive - it’s for self improvement. Seriously, don’t they have better shit to crack down on over there? Good luck bro…