Diagnosed with IBD

Pulpfiction

So I’ve had stomach issues for years with gear. I’ve always gotten bloodwork done and tests to see what I’m working with and how to go about cycling correctly w said issues. Today after a colonoscopy I found out I have inflammatory bowel disease, no fun. I do know there’s tons of fellas on here who have it so I’d like to hear from the guys that cruise/blast on here with how they manage with IBS, IBD, Crohns, the whole 9, thanks fellas what supplements you use to go along with it, what gear you think makes it worse, and so on ….

Are you saying that this happened due to your use? Or just that it flares it up and makes it worse?
Neither, I’m asking for people who have ibs or ibd to share their experiences with running compounds while having it. I have no idea what brought it on, I’m sure gear didn’t help, but looking for people who blast with issues and how they supplement and mitigate symptoms for it while cruising and blasting

There was this:

Maybe you have seen it.

You probably have identified the foods that trigger it more, I imagine.
Does more fibre intake make any difference?
What are the main symptoms (constipation/bloating/cramps..) and have you been given any medication?

There was this:

Maybe you have seen it.

You probably have identified the foods that trigger it more, I imagine.
Does more fibre intake make any difference?
What are the main symptoms (constipation/bloating/cramps..) and have you been given any medication?
I did read that, and it was a lot of good info, but That was a broad spectrum of gut related issues. I’m talking specifically irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease. Mostly it’s diarrhea throughout the day. Mild pain and uncomfortable feelings in stomach. At least it isn’t cancer which I was super happy about. Energy drinks set it off, when I was blasting npp at 400 a week that set it off. Ironically though I just read a few studies that say low doses of hgh, test, anavar, and like 2 other compounds actually help with it. (Not combined together) My goal with this post is to get experiences from guys that have ibs or ibd and what they did to mitigate symptoms when they are blasting/crusing and what supplements they take, maybe I should re name the title of its misleading

I did read that, and it was a lot of good info, but That was a broad spectrum of gut related issues. I’m talking specifically irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease. Mostly it’s diarrhea throughout the day. Mild pain and uncomfortable feelings in stomach. At least it isn’t cancer which I was super happy about. Energy drinks set it off, when I was blasting npp at 400 a week that set it off. Ironically though I just read a few studies that say low doses of hgh, test, anavar, and like 2 other compounds actually help with it. (Not combined together) My goal with this post is to get experiences from guys that have ibs or ibd and what they did to mitigate symptoms when they are blasting/crusing and what supplements they take, maybe I should re name the title of its misleading

That's OK, I think you have èxplained it at the beginning.

I remember reading on Buzzingonaas' thread that he had gastric issues, which were also related to what he was taking (that is, making them more or less pronounced).

Readalot has experienced problems with npp but he only spoke about mental sides. Maybe he will read this and reply, if he also experienced your kind of symptoms.
Idk what you are taking now, but have you thouģht/tried to simplify things and take fewer substances, to see if it makes any difference?

That's OK, I think you have èxplained it at the beginning.

I remember reading on Buzzingonaas' thread that he had gastric issues, which were also related to what he was taking (that is, making them more or less pronounced).

Readalot has experienced problems with npp but he only spoke about mental sides. Maybe he will read this and reply, if he also experienced your kind of symptoms.
Idk what you are taking now, but have you thouģht/tried to simplify things and take fewer substances, to see if it makes any difference?
I’m just on my trt 200 and 2 iu growth. I stopped everything else such as mast, npp, 500 test (now trt dose) . Taking Metamucil at night, I tried oral bpc but I think the source was garbage so I stopped .

I'm close with someone that has inflammatory bowel and colitis. The main things that made a difference are identifying foods that irritate it. That is a long process and tedious, but that is one of the most important things to figure out. Most of the usual suspects like alcohol, highly acidic food, spicy food, is a no-go, but then there are just random certain vegetables or grains that house the person a flare-up. You have to eliminate foods for a while, see how you do, then add back in things individually and see what happens. It takes a while.

Another big player is chronic stress. If they are a in a stressed state for a longer period of time that makes everything worse. That can be very tricky if you were extremely busy or have a very stressful job or something like that.

The last thing is sleep quality and getting enough sleep. This has a noticeable impact .

From what I've seen it's not a single thing but a combination of things but the food seems to be the biggest issue. The other things just compound problems and flare-ups but even if the person I know is eating perfectly and they are highly stressed and not sleeping well, they will have issues.

I know these conditions vary a lot with different individuals so there is a lot of information out there. I'm just sharing what I know from one individual.

That's a bummer of a diagnosis to get as it can be tricky to figure out but not impossible. I hope you your figure your situation out quickly and are able to get healthy. Many people have been able to do this so stay hopeful.

I’d try a quality source and the oral bpc157 again. I have not used the oral version myself but if the bioavailability is even close to the injectable version then there’s nothing that will heal more soft tissue in the same amount of time.

And obviously I would not use oral steroids ever again.

I’d try a quality source and the oral bpc157 again. I have not used the oral version myself but if the bioavailability is even close to the injectable version then there’s nothing that will heal more soft tissue in the same amount of time.

And obviously I would not use oral steroids ever again.

It needs to be the arginate salt.
Not sure that's what OP got.
It's quite expensive but people who use it say it is very effective

You know of a quality source for that?

My dad has chrohns and I think it would fix his old ass up.

I know someone who got it in Europe but I imagine you are in the US

Try biostrategix.com (they say they have Coa, but don't know if recent).
Cosmicnootropics do a couple of peptides for the stomach but they have weird names and you have to look on their site to find them.
Limitless life and peptide sciences do it, too.
Not sure about them but maybe have a look if there are any customers reviews.
It's all very expensive.

I’d gladly pay if it works, thanks I’ll check that out

People say kpv works, but idk.
The food and anything else that triggers symptoms for you has to be eliminated, obviously.
It's a total pita.
My mum has been having a lot of problems similar to yours

Back